Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

~Omedetou..

15th May.

I’ve been officially 22 years old now.

 

Haha.

 

When, I think back. During my very first year at secondary school I kept thinking.

Who I am will be when I’m reach the age of 20 above.

Kekkon suru?

A career woman?

..

 

A student?

..

Now, I’m a NEET.

Haha. That the answer.

If I can travel back to that time.

Should I say, “You are NEET when you reach the age of 22”

..

^^’’

 

Wonder if I had changed since then.

8 years before..

 

I’m such a shy girl.

..

 

Ima, still I am.

^^’’

 

..

Okaasan.

Domo Arigatou!

For delivering me to this “sekaii”..

 

I’m begging for your forgiveness.

For everything I’ve done.

 

Otoosan.

I’ve been wrong bout you.

You are great dad!

..

Forgive me.

…

 

Anyway.

Wish, all of us will be happy & healthy.

I wish to be wealthy girl too.

 

..

 

.

Today, my housemate do birthday celebration for me.

They invite me for Karaoke & Bowling..

None of this, interest me.

I would be a mannequin stood there.

So, I had to decline this.

Gomen ne.

 

..

I get a Handmade Cup Cake.

It’s so kawaii.

Still blowing the candle even, I already become 22 years old girl.

 

Cupcake~

It’s Carrot Cake.

I love Carrot Cake.

And it’s totally in blue.aoi.cake.look.

Sugoii na.

It’s really a hand made cake.

T__T

Make me “touching”..

Staring at the cupcake..

TQ Chef Baker~~

 

..

Haha~

Purezento time~

(= ^_^ =)//

 

Purezento

They, combine their purezento into this.

Wonder what’s is inside.

With those ribbon~

A bit heavy..

Oh, I forgot.

The Cup Cake + MC Donald delivery.

It’s our dinner B’day Celebration.

..

 

 

P15-05-11_22.20

 

It’s Aoi-Sky-Mug..

Suki desu.

Arigatou Kak Jue~

 

P15-05-11_22.25[01]

\\( = ^_^ = )//

Banzai!!

Love this also.

Haha.

It’s so kawaii.

Massu look so cute inside ha?

Uhu~

Sankyuu~ Ms Conie

I want to buy the CD but not enough okane yet to buy..

Uh

..

 

 

Really looking for for this person purezento..

She kindly treat me for a beer drinks today..

Uhu..

 

Root beer

Haven’t drink this so long.

Arigatou

^^

..

Her purezento..

Julya~gift

Look at the ribbon style wrapping.

It’s kawaii deshou?

^^

..

P15-05-11_22.22

Sky. Envelope.

Kawaii.

 

..

P15-05-11_22.22[02]

There is no doubt.

I like it.

Suki desu.

..

Here the purezento~

P15-05-11_23.08

Never expect the purezento is a skirt.

Uhu~

I’m considering buying a boot now.

It’s  look nice with a boot..

..

 

I’m so thrilled when I saw this :

“Woah!, So live! So refreshing!”

Sugoii..

P15-05-11_22.25

( = ^_^ = )//

Haha.

 

Why, he look so refreshing?

Aaaak~

Uhu~

Haha~

I wonder why?

The smile look so good.

His kao look so sweet.

Nande?

Why are you?

So sweet?

Sweet-Massu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAISUKI!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

My room wall is kind of empty..

 

And feels so good watching him..

Be there..

 

Haha..

 

Daisuki~

Love it!

..

Sankyuu Julya!

 

&

my housemate too.

 

 

Sankyuu~

 

 

HAPPY-BIRTHDAY-

to anyone celebrating otanjoubi..

today.

 

..

 

( = ^_^ = )//

Ja.

 

Bye. Bye.

2 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

Oh.

Sore de ii na.

It's lucky for you to get a pastry chef as housemate.


That cake look so delicious!!

... .

( = w = )/

You can wear the skirt with a leg warmers, or can also try find a cute socks to go with it..

Fuu fu

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

:)

Yep.

I'm so lucky to have them.

haha.

I wear a legging ka?