Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

~"Gold Shine from Mines"~


Fuuu~

After long period in "poverty"...

Finally I find some "gold shine".... ($.$)V

I would have only to use it for the "needs" only not to fullfil the "want".

At least I already said that...Right? (^.^) ?

As soon I bring "the shine" out of the Mines..

Me, by the way already forget`````

What I already state in mind before. {^o^}"

DAKARA""

I just start buying.

And The Worst Thing is...

The First "Thing" that impress me foremost is :

< THIS>



Nothing Really : Heh?

Chicken Chop?

After long time not having it..
Because of the ultimate "poverty"..

To the other peoples it may becomes "needs" (the food).

If it was me?

I had to describe it as "wants".
Huuu~
Its becomes my habit to eat 24 hours a day. (=.=)''

Later..

I find this>

Anoo~
To somebody, knew this~pink polka

Gomen ne, its quite unexplanable..I buy this also?

Gomen, I distracted too much by it conditon~

1. Pink Polka kawaii
2.The price only RM20

Dakara, Honto gomen ne...

('') ( ^ . ^ )"






No comments: