Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Back to the blog again~

 

 

Now, it’s already September.

 

Seem like, I didn’t posting anything for the past 2 months ago.

 

My internet line have been blocked. Haha.

 

Nothing much to post today also..

Just want to mention a bit about work.

 

Huhu, I’m not Insurance agent anymore!

Yaay! Nanka ureshi ne.

 

It’s already a month I’m in a new campaign.

It’s something to do with Balance Transfer.

It’s make me a bit clumsy, when I have to calculate, & read the script at the same time.

 

Hope I’ll do better in this coming month ne.

Since all the call are recorded, they audit all the sales calls, & put the QSI score.

Uh, had to call back the customer if have recovery, or else it will not be a sales call.

The marks, also be deducted if there is mistake.

Even, just switch the language from English to Bahasa without asking the customer consent.

 

 

Um, however really curious bout the commission structure with the new campaign.

I bet, not good structure ne, to earn..

Um..

 

 

Oyasumi..

Planning to do some kaimono tomorrow.

I want new shoes. Past few week, heavily rain, spoiled my shoes. Um.

 

Also crave to eat IKEA meatballs.

 

..

Ja

No comments: