Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Jitsu Wo Boku?


It never cross in my mind that I'm posting..

JITSU WA BOKU..

Actually I..
Its really empty ne..I feeling empty,, I do not know why..But it is exist really, even though I have no idea how to explain it..neither how to get rid of it nor to tell anybody about it..

I was really okay, well enough..as what I am really look like, but it was fake..I want to tell somebody I am not well enough..I want to scream out & lets all my tears go..

Something,somebody really dragging me into suffocating worriness , I could not help my self to take a little bit courage to share it with others..the silence of me, is really dreadful..

Scare of myself, that what really I am about..Its me, have anybody feeling really scare suddenly. Sometime its really terrify me enough to speak or swallow the food..my feet and hand feeling cold suddenly..I feel I am really nothing then..




1 comment:

ジユリアナ said...

whats u trying to say actually?

can't exactly understand what u actually want to convey.

but, nevertheless, congrats for the new improvement of the blog layout.

sugoi!

and ganbatte for future post~

ne?