Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

My $10,000 Goals!

In my head right now, right away..

Have no interest in my study anymore..

I'm just slowly lost my enthusiasm towards my studies..

Currently "The Plan of Getting into Traveling" stuck into my mind..

Then my first goals is to run my strategies to come for $10,000
$10,000!
$10,000!

$10,000!

Can I begin with 10 coins?

I think 10 coins got very much value to begin with..

Fufufu...(it sound ridiculous but, recently I ride a bus, then when I'm arrived at the place and

was about to walk out from the bus, accidentally I dropped a coin..the bus driver noticed it and I

have no interest to search for them and just to ignore it..then the bus driver seem not satisfied

and called me to pick them up..then I take my time to look for that coin and surprisingly the bus

drive seem to patiently wait for me..I think its quite a couples minutes though..huh!)

2 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

its our yakusoku ne?!

but dont feel so thrill and ureshii about it right now..

cause we still have to faced a long,miserable semester of the "hospitality" thing before we can enjoy our heart out..

i think, maybe hun-chan should start your goal like what taguchi do in the "jitsu wa boku ep."..

hahaha..

just my suggestion..but its look like it quite practical to do..

ganbatte ne..!

ジユリアナ said...

Hey I just made $$$$$ goals post too.

& make link to your post too

View it at my blog ne..