Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

bye 2011 & welcome 2012

 

Happy belated new year~

First posts of the year~

~

 

Talk bout New Year Resolution

Had a  few only~

To accomplish..

Feel like I’m not ambitious much enough/

Not like others, who may have long list to do, ne?

scheduler

Hope it goes like planned/

To spend as budgets.

To do what i want.

 

Rabbit year~~

End with hopeless kataomoi~

Yup, it end already..

The person, is no more there..

As time goes on, it will be forgotten//

( T _ T )// say~bye bye/ rabu---rabu things

most of my close colleague also already quit..

tad a good bye for year 2011 is quite, tears full..

 

~

Hello//oooo

A brand New Dragon Year

Begin with welcoming a new born step-sister~

Try to adapt new situation ne~

To receive a new family member..

Wonder ka na, I’m able to smile a lot~

welcoming, all new things ahead for this year..

 

Umm, I did buy little cute gift..

Welcoming gift for the new born~

As, I want to go look for my mum birthday purezento~

But found nothing~

The gift, I had in my mind, was totally out of budget..

Um,

 

There is still have time,

to find better gift,

I think,

Still got five days..

 

wonder ka na, what I should buy for her?

..

flower cotton

These set gift should consist of long sleeve, long pants, cap, mittens & bootees.

Somehow, I didn’t see any cap there..

It take me long, to decide which gift set to purchase..

Other gift set pattern, got the kawaii cap..bear pattern..with bear ear

haha~

um, it’s totally look kawaii..

 

Somehow,that one, the box just look ordinary, even it cost more..

Ok ka ?This one ?

with the pink flowery cotton wear and same pattern box..

cost me according to the ideal budget..

It should be okay right?

 

Ok/

then.

Till next post.

 

Oyasumi.

5 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

Uhuuu..


Finally, a new post. :)


Your kataomoi is gone, so no motivation to go to work anymore ka?

Fufu. :p


Oh. In the end u still dont buy any purezento for ur mum?

- ___ - "

U should have a list of things to buy, in case the one you wanted to buy is out the range of your budget.

The baby set look cute, it cheap ka?

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

Hait/ ( T__T )"

Kataomoi is gone

my motivation is gone also

focus on work

wuh~


anyway, bout the gift for my mum, haven't got yet..

still in progress//

usually what u'll buy for ur mum ka?
~~


the set gift/ of course is not cheap lor..

it took quite some time to purchase..

it cost below $40

randomly, it make me aware that toddlers apparels is quite expensive..

ジユリアナ said...

Uhuu.

Honestly, I have no idea for the purezento/

Usually it just random thing that I can think of at that moment. :p

As my parent birth date is near, so usually I give something that can be used by both.

And usually I just follow my neechan idea. Fu fu.

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

btw,

when passed by the lrt at cm

got bag booth

it's like i want to buy bag again/

doshiyou?


I want buy a bag for my mum

and a new one for me too


haha


^^"

ジユリアナ said...

Oh

last year u give bag also ne?


If u think it is such a good purezento for ur mum, why not?

I dont see that there something wrong with that..

.. .


Isnt if u buy a bag for urself too, u will be overbudget?


Ho ho