Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

~shed the tears

 

For some reason, somehow~

 

First time ever over my 6 months working, my emotion, is out of control/

 

Didn't expect that I really will be in tears/

Due to hyper-tension, with my current job.

 

( T_T  )

Today, i’m just so in tears/

For the past few days, that the fact, my work performance is not good/

I mean, no sale projected.

Feel really down/

End up, today, everything burst out.

 

~~

After, coaching session/ It’s not that I feel frustrated due to coaching session.

But, it’s make you feel, that you didn’t have the selling skills,

make team leader to observe the calls all days along/

..

 

now hardly wait for two days to passed out/

I’m in no mood go work/

 

Feel like want to quit right away!

 

wuh/

 

 

Sore, ja

3 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

Ne, genki dashite..


So stressful ka na?

( 0 ____ 0 )//


It is common for the TL to do coaching when a team member does not achieve the target..


But I thought your current project is easy to sell?

From the look of this, it seem like it is tough to sell ne..

Um, as you already mention that u want to stay there for a year,

All i can say is..

Hang in there..

Ganbarimasu..

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

Iie/

genki ja nai yo~


Hait/

try my level best on it!

to complete a year experience


hait/ganbarimasu

ジユリアナ said...

Genki dashite = Cheer up!


( ^ w ^ ")/ Pleas echeer up.


Mind if I ask, a year work experience is really important for u ne?