Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

I’ll be a part timers~

Moshi-Moshi~

I’m really unemployed now~

And currently my cash flow isn’t very supportive now..

Dakara, a part time work may do me much goods..

Uh..

I’m  not sure if I’m up to GSA position.. (Guest Service Assistant ). Uhm…really I’m not a easy-to-mingle with peoples. I could try really, step by step ne..

Oh, gomen ne. Actually I’m just reluctantly spread the news to the peoples that keep asking what I’m going to do here at Damansara, saying that I want work at 5 star hotel at OneU. I’m still in the path of creating my goals now. Yup, I should have a goals since I was in secondary school. I admit it’s a mistake of mine. Wasting time too much on unnecessary things. Moreover, with my shyness or more accurately the lack of confident personality, I’m still unable to  track which career suits me the best.

Well~

Actually now, I am not a GSA..I am just a part timers at the TERRACE~ at Royale.

Hahaha~

I’m not sure whether it would be a decent job for a diploma holder~  Well, have to admit it was not a decent job now. But it just kind of result on a desperate condition~ Hahaha..

I’m hurried-up to HR department to attend the appointment which at 3.00 pm and I’m only arrived at 3.30 pm. Huh~

Then, Ganbatte for me at the TERRACE~

Oh.

I kind of feel uneasy people asking about my working place & the title of my position. It’s I felt like they are judging me~ Yup. Judging on how the work suits my diploma & so on. I don’t have any idea of grand-title&salary-jobs for a diploma holder~ Which I felt my family members expect me to.

For me a decent job means that you yourself must have a passion on the job. Every moment you have to like the job and put on effort on the job. Yup. Salary is must be okay also. Hahaha~

Uh.

Actually I’m a very shy person.

There is my goals there. Yup. At the moment my goals is to THROW AWAY THE SHYNESS & BUILD-UP CONFIDENCE LEVEL~

Hahaha~ I’m unable to throw away the shyness during my internship. Failed.

I should train myself in the periods of part times jobs then. Again and over again.

Wish me Best of Luck then~

pink-mushroom-001

CloverPOWER ON!

GANBARIMASU~

Massu~ cheer me up when I’m tired ne..

Ganbarimasu Myehunn~

 

1 comment:

ジユリアナ said...

Par time?

Or Part timers?

Haa haaa