Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

~ End of July and The work

July.
Yup. It finished. Yup, the salary is out already. Uh, I just keep thinking its not enough really. But  when I just think that it was only 8 hours working and compared to the work I've done and the salary, at last maybe its quite reasonable. Yup maybe. Maybe.

Next month going to be a fasting month. Uh. Its horrible for me. I'll be busy and get a pairs of eye bags  which I really hate about.

Uh.

Food from kitchen sometime is so slow ne. That the hardest part. You'll get scolded by guest. Then, smile and apologize is the thing you must do. Uhuk... I'm crying inside my heart. 

But there are some guest whom is quite good in person. They always said thanks and not to be fussy, polite, and some more very generous to give me tips. Hahaha. Daisuki yo. Even, called my name. ( Thanks Mye, this is for you. ) To hand-up the tips to me. Arigatou ne. 

Um.

Some more, when I met guest and taking their order. The most question they will ask is where I come from?
Eh. Eh, I mumbling inside my heart. I'm Malaysian. What the hell you think I am? Uh. I really don't like the question. They thought I am a Thai, or Philippine or Cambodia.

Uhuk... 

Oh, today my F&B manager do the Crepe Suzette flambe' demo to all of us. It's just keep me remind to my lecturer Mr S. He look better and smart when do the flambe' compared to my manager. Hahaha. Its something I'm proud about. Huhuhu. My lecturer is better. Hahaha. Oh, then I'm just kind of miss him and the practical class and the fellows friends. 

Actually we do have briefing everyday. But, not everyday I'm attended the briefing. Have to standby at the Terrace ne. 

Oh.

I forgot to mention the food. Yup. The Cafeteria food or staff's meals. Um, actually I'm not a very picky person when it's comes to food. So, I guess it just nice. I am a girl who love to eat. Hahaha. No wonder my weight increased nowadays. Hahaha. 

Nee..

The craves over the Korean food is not finished yet actually. Yup. I'm still strive for it. (Ne, Kira-chan, I'm already invite you over. Wakata ne, you are busy. Then I'll go hunting it some days. Julya also not confirm yet if she can go. )

Uh.

Today, I caught by flu. Uh. Feeling not really comfortable. 

Aaaak~

Tomorrow have to wake up early. I'm working for morning shift. Uh. But I'll leave early also ne.

Wonder, how many months or days more I'll stand for this job..

Quit. Yup. I'm planing into it.

Sore, Ja.

Ta Daa~ 

1 comment:

ジユリアナ said...

Again..


Is it..

Crab Suzette

or..


Crepe Suzette?

:p


Haa ha