Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

~ I am a shy person

Uh.


I'm already go for job hunting & interview.


In the hospitality line ne.


Finding a place to work.


The interviewer just conclude me as a 'soft' person.


Judging whether I'm able to cope with the hotel work, work overtime, sacrifice my time (He asked whether, I would mind if then I can't spend much time with bf )..


What is my goal in this industry.


Well, my goal is...


To earn money..obviously


So I just conclude that I want to be a manager in a specific period.


It's more kind of motivate session rather than an interview session.


What I'm supposed to say in front of guest.


Some sort of that..


Um.


Actually I'm a shy person. That's the hardest things. 


Looking at my face & you will knew it.


Shyness..


Actually..


I'm would like to apologize to Julya-chan. Um..Julya-chan gomen ne. Honto ne gomen.


The trouble I'm cause you.


I'm just have no idea nowadays whether the decision of moving-out is the very right things to do.
But, I'm not regretting it.I'm just regret that it may cause you a trouble.   




...


Yours faithfully,


Mye~

No comments: