Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

~Lets Celebrate..Yaaa!

Grabs the cake

Happ~

PPy~

Birthhh~

Dayss~

To Youuuu~

Happy Birthday to you..

Happy Birthday to Taka-san~

Happy Birthday to you~

Lets sing in Japanese~

Haapi baasudee tsuu yuu haapi baasudee tsuu yuu...

Haapi baasudee tsu Taka-san~

Haapi baasudee tsuu yuu~

Uh~ Haha~

Ureshii~

Daisuki!

Omishiro ne Taka-san~ Celebrate with you now~ (Haha, although just in my dream now)..

My only dream to bake Taka-san a cake~ Uh.. ^ ^

Otanjoubi Omedetou ne~ Taka-san. You are a grown-up man now~ Yaaa! Um..Its Taka-san 24th birthday~ Huhu..Have a very nice 24th Birthday ne~ Ganbatte Taka-san. Haha~ Ganbatte on your career~ Take very good care of your health ne~ Um..watch what you eat, don’t easily get cold~

Once in a while please appear in my real life ne~ Onegai!

Huhu~ My only sugar bun~

Aishiterru ne~

My wishes for you on this year~

TAKA-SAN listen here~

M~ MASSU-CHAN to TAKA-SAN be happy always & take a very good care of your health ne~

A~  AI from Taka-san  fans will be increase. Yaaa! I’m still here~ For the Ai~

S~ SOLO~ Uh, maybe I’m will be a bit jealous if Taka-san not solo on this year. Um. Solo-Album is encouraged of course but please stay solo in relationship till I get the chance to meet you ne. (Uh..selfish desou ne, uhm..gomen. )

S~SMILE AWAYS~ Taka-san smiles is extraordinary~ Daisuki-yo~ Etto, uh, I hope Taka-san only smiles when you feel happy ne~ When you’re in gloomy mood, don’t force yourself to smile~ It’s mean being cruel to yourself ne, do whatever you can to express your emo-out. Cry is absolutely nothing when you are really sad…

U~Unlimited Ai~ to grow on Taka-san ne. I want to keep it in my kokoro~ (The time, the interviewer person ask about my bf~ Haha..Its slip through my head..the pic of Taka-san. )

One day, I really hope to meet Taka-san.

Huhu~

A dream to chase on~ Aitaii ne!

I'm 24th now

Humming the Ai no Uta..

Daisuki~

Taka-san Aishiteruu~

Oh.

On  3th July is my cousin birthday,  Salam~ He just turn into 7th years old. A day before Massu birthday and in different year.

Otanjoubi Omedetou to him also~ Huhu..Be a kakoi like Taka-san ne~ Haha..

Happy Birthday~Salam..

Ben10 cake

He also get a presento of his craves ne..At his age. What can be a craves things to have for a young boy like he? Can you guess?

Guess..

Guess…

Hahaha..

A bicycle~

Here is he with his shortness of height & trying to ride a bicycle so hardly. I thought this is the first time he had a bicycle without the four-wheel lor~ Seem like he going to fell down when riding the bicycle ne.. Be carefull ne~

New Bicycle

Omedetou~

Ah, I just give he a simple presento~ Haha..Lack of okane then~

Now, its already 2am when I’m posting this post. I can’t make it sharp on twelve to wish Taka-san a birthday. Huh, the line is not so good enough until just now.

~

Anyway~

Otanjoubi Omedetou to both person I loved~

Huuu~

grey-dust-emoticons-large-11

Lets dance~ Hahaha..

And sing Ai no Uta~

Sore, Ja~

 

No comments: