Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

p1~ Irasshaimase!

Yokatta~

Fuh~

I had my own broadband now! Yaaa~ Instead  of  using somebody else wireless network. Finally I got my own. It’s really make me excited. Huhu. More over I bought it with my first salary. Maybe I am over exaggerating bout it.

Its been more than a month I didn’t update my blog. Some Onee-chan said my blog dusty already. Yep. Uh. Its true ne. I just realize it when I check-out some other blogs.

Woah~ Julya-chan always come out with new layout with a professional-web-look to me. Woah! It’s sugoi! Kawaii & .. Lovely ne~ With KATTUN always ~

Check-out my Broadband picture below~

p1wimax

Isn’t it look like an antenna ?

I hope this Broadband didn’t make such nonsense problem to me ne. Oh. Sou ne.. Actually this Broadband come with CD. After buying and walk away from the p1 Centre. Its Julya-chan suddenly make me furious with the CD installing & all. Turn back to the Centre and uttering the question. The guy just don’t understand what us trying to ask actually. Uh.

I had a net book which had no CD Drive. Uh. So, I can’t install the software needed for the broadband ne. That what we mean bout. Then, the guy next him just ask what Window you are using now? I use the Window Xp lor for my little brain of net book. He just explain needed CD for Window Vista not for my old Window. Huh~ Yokatta.

The p1 come with a little box case in black and some green color of picture. Had no picture of it ne. Gomen. Had no camera. Haha. Even the picture above I stole it from web. Uh~

Oh. I’m off today. Almost the whole day I sleep. Enough sleep already. About 12 hour.

Enough sleep but I’m still greed of it. I want to sleep more and more. Until text message coming and written “Uff. What you doin today?”

I had doing nothing. Actually planning to sleep all day. But when to think again. It will be a waste of a precious OFFDAY ! Dakara, I just think it’s the time for me to get the broadband. Right before my salary disappeared & gone by all way it can without me to notice it. Uh. Easy go & hard to obtain.

Arigatou ne Julya-chan for accompanying me. I had no clear direction of how 1u is. Make me confuse sometime. Is that p1 Centre? Hidden & small place beside Jusco back exit? Haha.

After buying broadband.. Eating time!

My stomach even singing all around waiting for Julya-chan ne. 

Finally met her and her onee-chan at MCD and planning to buy GCB. At last eating bento at some restaurant, so called Shijin. ( Shijin desou ka?I didn’t take notice what the restaurant name is or what food I’m ordered. ) Before that we stop by at a Korean Best restaurant called BBQ… I didn’t remember it either. Its just quite expensive for m. So, even we already been be seated inside the restaurant, we ran away after food prices considering. Haha..

Finally..

I arrived at my room.. pluck-in the p1 and hope everything goes well. Installing…

Installing…

Yaattaa!

This finally come-up..

Register

Coverage Locater ?

coverage locater

I’m not understand much ne. Is it mean this area covered with coverage?

Sou des ka?

Uh.

Wakaranai~

Tomorow again I’ll work morning shift. Hard to wake-up ne. Hope can go back early tomorrow. Want go for food kaimono tomorrow. Raya around the corner now. Just another couple few days left and I had to work. Huu~ I don’t mind working on that day~

Uh..Its really takes long time for me to compose this post ne~

Hard to express thought in wordings nowadays..

I’ll post some of bunch of stories later ne.

Ja~

Kimochi~ sweet.. Feel easy now.. I had something to waste my time on now~

pandagirl4

 

No comments: