Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

♪The answer is finally there ♪

Answer..

The Answer…

The Response…

pandagirl1

I’m put a hope there..

Then waiting, waiting & keep waiting..

For already almost a month now..

Just now, checking inbox my mails. As usual go through some Jobs Alert mails. Read-it-over & never cross in my mind to submit my application. Not interests me much though. Haha~ I’m still picky ne even in my desperate condition now.

A month before, scrolling my mind to have an idea which place I’m really want to reach besides than Nihon then. I’m thinking of a place which look pretty good & nature-based, and well..it may a bit far from city or called as isolated area. Uhm, I’m don’t really mind if it’s quite far & willing to travel. From my perception of having a place to work, I must  like or want to reach the place or kind of dream place lor. Uhm, it’s may means that the place is interesting~ that I’m able to like working there.

There is. Yup. For my Hospitality career. I’m begin strive for the work related & the place I’m crave to reach & kind of having dreams to work there.

So, I’m begin to submit my application through emails & start composing those words to keep them interested with me, then there is also my own resume with pdf format which I think is more neat than  Microsoft words format uploaded for their management reviews.

Then..

After sending those emails..

I’m starting counts the hours, the times..

To have the response from the management organization..

After week by week goes without response, I’m had already give-up on that organization..

without knowing I’ll get the response, I’m planning to move-out, to start a new life at PJ, to find a work there, and even already accepted by the house owner to rent the room. I’m already conforms to the house owner that I’ll move-in & no cancellation..since she a bit worry if I’m kind of cancel it as she already give me chance even there is other person want to rent it too.

Uh..

Actually I really want to have my career there~

But it’s over my expectation now~

The time is really wrong~

The organization should inform me earlier~

Yup. Earlier..

Uh..

Now~

I’m feeling~

pandagirl8

I should give-up on that Organization ne~

It’s I should move on & starts other jobs.. The Organization’s management just offer Front Desk Assistant  for me & which I have no idea also if I can be a front desk staffs.. Or get offered the job if I go for interview then..

But I had already the Yakusoku..to the owner.

Uh..

Well..

Here is the reply I received..

Which I think is too late..

Mye's mails

Read over there..

The Organization which I’m looking for to find a work ~

Instead of the hotel at the midst of city  like S-LA  at Jln Sultan Ismail..

But I’m give-up already on that~

Both the Organizations~

Uh..

pandagirl9

Disappointed~

Uhm..

Then..

I’ll  talks later..

Bai~Bai..

Chotto Matte~ As I found-out from J-chan no blog.. It’s Ain-san Birthday on 28th June~

Ain-san Otanjobi Omedetou~ Happy Birthday..pandagirl19

Haha~ Ain-san grew older now.. In fact I’m a little bit more old than she is..Yaaa! Ganbarre~      To all of us!

Uhm..

Ja~

 

No comments: