Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gossip Girl~

Hotel life~

What can I expect from it ?

The title for the post today is gossip girl. So, for a bit while let me be the B type Body Gossip Girl ne.

Here the stories goes. A trainees which I thought already have a boyfriend is currently having scandal with our Bartender. Wuh, the manager keep teasing them bout these. They didn’t look fishy to me. Suddenly, they just appear with the issues.

No wonder why the trainees didn’t complaint of having to work extra-hour & willing to work on Raya days even she already on leaves. She even buy Baju Kurung on the spot because all her cloths was send for laundry. Wuh, its such a great commitment.

No matter how, I believe it’s all because a work commitment not towards her scandal. She hardworking trainees. Never complaint on tough works. I like her to be around. Huu, I take the chance to ask her to do part time after her training finish, because she refuse to work as permanent. She seem agree, Yatta!

Today, I’m just finish my shift around 1am in the morning. Since my hotel transport is only arrive at 2am. I had to wait. But still want go back early ne to post something. This one Miss A, my colleague who’s just back from Raya Leaves look exhausted since this afternoon. 

So, rather than to wait for the transport, she just call somebody I guess as her scandal would pick her up.

So, around 1am and nothing to do, I just follow her to locker room. She tad a good bye to me, apologizing having leave me alone there & can’t give a ride for me because they ride motorcycle.

Few, minutes later..

Wuh, shock me because I’m just changing my cloths & the intruders. Uh, yokatta, it’s she.

She just said they will go back by car. Ask me to come along. My heart singing of course. I can go back early. Yaa! Asking to keep quite who’s the scandal. Wuh..I keep guessing. Uh. I didn’t make the right guess. Unexpected really~

It’s a stewards. Hotel stewards. To me he look fine. Didn’t have any bad perception bout him. Very hardworking. I like his job though. He make clean & tidy works. He have cars though.

Wuh.

Work to hotel life & finally get married to collegue.. Maybe didn’t have chance to get know the outsider other than colleagues maybe.. Uh..

What a life ne…

Wakaranai~

Ends of B type Body now, I don’t want to be a gossip girl anymore~

P/s : Please make sure to keep it secret.

 

4 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

Again..

What is B type Body?

Is it suppose to busy body type of ppl?

Uff~ ( ^ w ^ '')/



speaking of that scandal above..

i think, sooner or later..hun-chan will find your own scandal also ne?

haa haa..

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

Nope, I wont ne.

B body. Busy Body~

I don't want.

Not me.

ジユリアナ said...

Gah~!

Don't want?

Go find someone lor.

Then, when you go back from work, there is no need to worry anymore..

:p



Again..

What is B body? :p

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

I want meet Massu 1st

What ever happen..

Haha~

B Body~

Body of busy!