Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Off~Day

Since I felt as everyday working & only one day off the whole week and sometime after ten days working. I just really desperately looking for the off day.

grey-dust-emoticons-large-7

Waiting. Waiting and waiting.

Yep.

Today, finally.

Off day & Planning.

Below shows  some sort or quite a lot of things I wanted to accomplish in just one whole day.

1. Kaimono.

2. Going back home.

3. Sleep one whole day.

4. Watching TV.

5. Do my house-cleaning.

6. Internet surfing. ( Want to download some anime..& Massu photos)

7. Open May Bank account.

8. Wash my shoes.

9. Cook some healthy & oishii dishes. ( Not only Instant Noodle or eggs..Wuh)

10. Repair my mobile.

I should spend the precious Off-Day more wisely! Yep..I know that.

It is quite wasting for me to wake-up early. Huh. That was what my mind told me when I open my eyes about 8 o’clock in the morning. Wuh, I’m sleeping until it was mid-day already. Such, a girl am I right ?

grey-dust-emoticons-large-5

Get bath, then do washing, watching TV, eat some instant noodle, take a little nap after that..Wuh, not enough sleep yet?

Thinking of going back to my aunt house, but anyhow I just cancelled it as soon I know there is some other guest in their house. It’s because I’m just not being comfortable to be asks what I am doing now. In my opinion they has the higher curiosity on what other been doing or more known as B type Body.

Uh. Gomen ne for the statement. Quite harsh though. I just couldn’t imagine it.

Then, about the kaimono..

Well, okane some sort of the most important thing to consider. I really want to give a visit to Time Square. Haha..Recently after receive salary I’m been craving to have new bags, shoes, cloths & even skirts. Wuh, come to think about it I would at least spend $100 on a single shopping. Or more when plus to foods. Its really cram give me a second thought of it. Cost. And Cost.

I just could advise my self then. Next month ne Mye. Yup. Next month for Kaimono when receive the salary. I’ll let you have the pretty lace & frilly dress. Oh, shoes & Bags or even oshii foods also. That’s all the console words I have..Uhuk..

Uh.

No Kaimono~ T.T

I would not open my new bank account now.. Next month perhaps. Well, I just lend some okane to somebody. Since, I am working now.

I even not repair my mobile. Lazy to go out now.

Just watching TV, download anime, and do house-core.

I wish I can watch from Astro for that anime. But my work time is not in consistent shift. So, it’s better I download it. To use up the 8 gb download usage. Demo, its quite slow to download, take about 1-2hour for an episode. Wuh..

Guess how many hour I have to wait..Nanka?

I’m only download several episode at the moment.

There is one J-drama that I feel had some crush on recently..

SOTSU-UTA.

Which mean Graduation Song.

I still considering to attend  my Graduation Day or not. There is several condition that creeping in my mind now that keep my away from it.

Probably watching this Sotsu-Uta will change my mind. Who knows ne.

Perhaps..

Yes.

Perhaps..

Not.

T.T

Shiranai ne~

Actually Sotsu-Uta has 4 different stories 4 days in a row to make up this mini drama series with each story being based on a different graduation themed song. And Massu plays a lovely country boy who for some reason seems to be friends with a girl who is a bit of a self-centered wants to be radio personality in Stories 4 ("Sotsugyou Shashin" (Graduation Photo) ).

Graduation Photo~

Once in my life only maybe~

Wuh~

Am I being bothered with photo? Well, maybe not. I just missing some of them. Missing Kimochi. Haha..

I would never thought would have this kind of feeling in future when I was still in Campus life. Wuh..

It’s going to be memory ne.

Even maybe..

Wasuretai~

Wasuretakatta..

Once time ago, when I had a hard time. Feel like  subete wo wasuretai.

Wasuretai demo wasuretakunai.

Wuh..

End of OFF-DAY now~

grey-dust-emoticons-large-1

Ja..mata ne~

 

4 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

Uff~!

So this is how you spend your day today ne?

Not going to your aunt home ne?

Sou ka na. Hmm..just my curiosity, is it..

"B type Body" OR Busybody typed of people ?

( ^ w ^ '')/


So, you also doing some downloading today ne?

What anime ne? Maid-Sama desu ka?

( o _o )/


hait~!

I want to go shopping at Times Sq. too.

Kaimono ikitai~!

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

What a time waste ne~

I just homed all day.

Yep. B Body. Isn't?

Haha~ U can guess rightly.

Buy me something when u are at T/Square on this weekend ne~

ジユリアナ said...

What is B body, EXACTLY?

I guess right of that Maid Sama thing,

because that's the only interesting anime to watch on Animax right nao..fuuu

other anime is just either old animes, or..

they just dont have subs. uff


still dunno about that Times Sq, though..

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

Wuh, sou ka?

Busy with sushi?

Onigiri~

Yaaa!

Must be delicious ne!