Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

~ 1MALAYSIA DAYS

Another Public Holidays?

16th September, 2010.

1_malaysia

Wuh, 1Malaysia Days. Since I’m working today due to the strict order by F&B manager  “ No F&B staffs will be off on Public Holiday “. Yep. Just working. Demo, I also wondering what kind activities will be held on this particular days.

Just visiting the PM blog. Um, well I’m not bright enough to digest all the words inside. Seem that it’s more complicated for me to understand. Such a dull person I am.

I’m more than 20th already, maybe have to go for voting someday?

Haha.. just to do cross mark isn’t ?

Wait, have to do some consideration on who’s going the best politician?

Um..wakaranai.

Hahaha~ I’m being patriotic girls today ne.

Luckly my works isn’t busy enough today. Arrive home early than yesterday.

I just hope got double pay at least for today~

Huhu~ Pays is one of the reason for today PH  besides I’m want to feel like a good citizens although I dream to stay in other country..

Uh, bout the activities or agenda for today. Anybody knows ?

Uh.

Recently I’m not motivated to go work. Feel lazy~

Uh…

Work is definitely different from studying ne~

When you work, thinking about money more & more. And more instinct to finish up the okane in not very good way, quick & fast.

Wuh~

Shiranai..

As usual at this hour, 2 am in the morning my eyes hang already~

Run-out battery~

Wish 1Malaysia Days to all~

Although it’s sound weird. To have it come from my blog.

I even didn’t post something for National Days.

Oh, actually it was August and the busiest works month I had. Totally run-out battery even before I’m able to finish my shift. Sometime, had to work more 12 hours.

Dakara, no post ?

Haha.. I post nothing on August ? Just realize that..

Wuh~

Um.

Wakaranai~

( ^ 0 ^ ) V

Sore, Ja ne.

 

No comments: