Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hanashi~

Hanashi~

One month is over and I’m completely not show-up in my blog. No post. No visit also.

There is lot of hanashi I want to post, from piano guy, College Interns Students, Money, Hunger, Cakes, falling-down, GM, Midnight Home, Bus & Pervert, Waitress to Bartender..

Uh. Then, I just straight back home instead of drag my foot to Cyber Cafe. During this Ramadhan it’s really a damn tiring works.

There is several time already I’m thinking of quitting on this job.

I guess I had to hang on there until I can find another better job. Or else when I already feet boring. Or lazy. Huh. Sometime I had to force myself to work ne. What a lazy person I am ne. At least I had never take any MC yet. Should be grateful, that I’m genki person desou ne.

The Hanashi already lame ne. Had no interest anymore.

Recently I just realize that I had problem with sleep. Uh. Sometime I can’t sleep. Yesterday night, after posting p1~Irasshaimase I can’t sleep. Although, had force my eyes to sleep..I’m still not sleeping. The whole night no sleep & work at 8.00am in the morning. Luckly, I can went back early today that is around 5.00pm. Then go for food kaimono and as soon I arrived home after climbing to 5th floor. I’m totally exhausted. I can only sleep when I am in terrible tiredness. Maybe I’m not suit myself to the schedule yet ?

Uh..

Tonight I must had a good sleep. Wuh..After what happen today. As consequence to that “sleep problem” I had to move & work every second. If not, although just standing quietly I can fall asleep without me to notice it. Had anybody been in the same condition?

Wuh..

Sleeping beauty~

Sleep~

Oyasumi nasai ^ ^

 

 

No comments: