Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A day to fill-in~

 

Um. Just wake-up in the morning. And regret why would not I slept earlier.

 

Just felt not enough sleep yet.

Still dreamy..

Wish I can choose the item to be included in “A day Filling”.

Like you can choose the filling item in your onigiri.

 

Just felt like long day to go today.     

With dizzy head..afraid of cold water in the morning~ ( __  __ ) zz

 

Ah, luckily not too busy today.

I can survive this work today. Yaa! 

 

Demo..

Today, I’ve been called to HR department.

First, Typhoid Jab.

Second, Show Cause Letter. I have to write explanation letter of my lateness to work.

Lateness..Three days continuously.

Haha~

 

Oh. Typhoid Jab. My last typhoid is around July 2007. Typhoid period is not more than 3 years.

So, I just have to take one more by the period. Uh. Kowai na.. \\( # 0 # )

No one to accompany me, and trying to be brave myself over a needle.

Uhuk~

 

No pain, just little shock it been done quickly~ Huu ^ ^

 

On my way back home, after the “brave scene” of me. Just feeling wanted to improve my reading list.

So long time didn’t read any manga after the Maid Maiden “Tuesday”. Read at Popular or MPH ?

Uh.. Which is it? Not so sure myself which one.

 

It’s too cold there. Feel frozen although just finish two Manga.

To console my heart over an injection.. Some tidbits is definitely doing me so much favor~

 

More over when it come to some sort Japan’s Tidbit~

Frankly, run-out budget now.

Dakara..just having the cheapest thing..

 

1. Biscuit Snack with Creamy Mango Dip.

yamyam

Just not really nice to my tongue. If I had choose the other flavor such as Chocolate Hazelnut Dip, it might be better..

 

And because of the “Very Limited Budget”..

The tag price $0.99 attract my attention. No matter what is the snack, I want grab it~

That is reffered to~

2. Sesame Stick Cracker

sesame cracker

Haha..In a second I just already finish it.

 

The last one, I only could afford by today is so considered as Japan Ramen maybe?

 

3. Cup Noodles

ramen

Just thought I’ve seen this somewhere..

Cup Noodles with Chilli Crab flavor.

When I’m come home from work starving & need food…

Surely will looking for this~

Uhu..^ ^

 

Forgot something..

New Name Sticker~

Myehunn~~

Mye sticker

It’s transparent.. Wuh, should combine my name & Massu ne? Any idea?

Uh~

My arm started to react over the Typhoid..

Just now feel weird with my arm. Kind of heavy & hurt~

 

Uhu..

Oyasumi~

3 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

Lateness?

Haa ha. Recently, I am frequent late arrival too. :p

So how the snacks like? ii desu ka?

Uh, New sticker~~!!

I want too.

Uhu. How to combine your name ne?

HunMass? Weird.
MassuHun? Also weird. :p


Doesnt sound nice.

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

Lateness..

And had to write the explanation letter by the way..

Uh..

Wakaranai~


Luckily you don't have to trouble urself to write a letter..

( __ __ ) ZZ

Almost sleep to express the reason of lateness into a of letter explanation..

Luckily you don't have to do it~

...

The Snacks kind of cheapest tidbits.. Hahaha~

So, the taste I can't put much the word of 'yummy' there..

Haven't eat ramen yet..

Uhu~


How to combine the name?

( ^__^ )V

ジユリアナ said...

Fuwaa~~