Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

~ Soundless Sleep..

Today, Sunday, 24th October 2010.

And I’m not working on this day!

 

Wuh, just wonder is there somewhere I would like to go.

Actually, just not ‘feeling very well’..

Just really feel…

 

Bad..

 

Starts from the day of Saturday..

It’s worsen, more..

 

Finally, she is married. My little sister.

I had no present for her.

One day before I went back, just make decision. No gift.

Just don’t want to mention the marriage again.

And how am I behave there.

 

I only stay home for about not more than six hours.

Not more or less.

Uh.

 

I knew that it is not right thing to do.

But, where the hell, the comforts of being at home had gone?

I just wanted to run away..

 

I feel guilty as I didn’t stay home a little more longer.

I should spend a night there at least.

 

Yep. A night. Why would not I ?

Just wonder until now. Perhaps, that not a good children I am now.

Who’s on the earth that will leave their parents?

It’s just happen to be me now~

An akuma me~

 

After about six month haven’t met my mother.

I’m in tears.

Finally, she is there. In front of me.

Just so taihen, for not crying in front of her.

But, I just couldn’t make myself to hug her.

So bad, me again.

 

Just remembered, her last cooks for me.

Long time had passed..

Frankly, I missed it so much~

 

After, handed the salary that I earned & the kitchen utensil I bought from IKEA.

I left.

And ride the train back.

 

So..

I just so in tears..

Flooded with my own tears..

 

Somebody just text me..

She just back from “Retail Therapy”..

 

Therapy?

I wanted a therapy also.

In case, it can help me to slow down the “flood”.

 

So, ride the monorail to Times Sq..

 

In every ways to find therapy..

Just found nothing..

Exhausted..

Hungry..

and

nothing to amuse me~

 

Found nothing to bring me..any joy

 

..

Until Sunday I begin to recover..

 

By the soundless sleep..

The Tiredness..

The Back Pain..

The “Flood”..

 

Wants to get rid of them..

 

sleep-massu

 

Soundless sleep..

 

As I need them..

~

 

Just feel better when my mother handed me some food to brought back..

Yaah!

It feel nice when have mother to give you some food ne~

..

I can just recover with the foods she gave me~

 

Today..

I eat the “ Rendang” she give as my breakfast, lunch & dinner.

It’s just quite a lot.

And I want to finish it by myself only. No sharing.

 

Later then,

I just managed to text her,

I want to go back next month & expecting her cooks for me.

 

Um..

I want to sleep with her.

Laying myself beside her. Missed to be near her.

 

I could not stop my tears when writing this post.

Such emotional me.

And acting like a little child.

I just wish I’m still a little child.

My age can’t help me to be a grown-up girl.

 

 

Sore kara~

To stop this emo.

Ja na..

Want to eat the “Rendang” once again.

Even, it’s already 10pm now & it considered as dinner time for me~

I’ll make sure the Rendang will be finished now..

~Yummy..

 

Fully recovered~~ Myehunn

( ^ _ ^ ) V

2 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

...

Uh.


Hun expressing emotion?

Uff. Kotoba mo nai wa.

( - _ - ")/



But then, here a word of wisdom for you. :)

“There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world, it’s the beginning of a new life.”

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

Julya-chan..

So I have let it go?

With the flow of time?

...


Beginning? I should think like that ne..


Arigatou~