Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Doukeshi-o minasai !

Doukeshi-o minasai!

clown

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had never have a problem with a clown before.

As I never met them face to face.

We had function of a hundred pax for Birthday Party & had no idea that a clown will exist.

Uh.

Just a little bit shocked when the clown suddenly approached me.

Shocked.

With bunch of red hair, white face, big nose, big mouth & colorful cloths.

The Clown try to give me the used glass, even I already make signal just to put it on the bar counter.

Why have to trouble the clown. Uh.

Why must I be near to them.

Uh.

Then I just understand why Ain-Chan do not like them.

Just kowai ii ne.

They make kawaii balloon & cheer-up the kids.

Should be grateful having them around.

But the fact is, I’m just not comfortable enough.

So, I ask my supervisor to transfer me to Lobby Bar.

Yokatta, I am transferred.

Hajimete ne~ Just shocked.

Next time, I’ll greet the Mr Doukeshi.

Mr Doukeshi, Hajimemashite~ Myehunn desu, dozo yoroshiku.

One day.

Hopefully.

Uh. Just tired now. Finish work at twelve & arrived home at one o’clock in the morning.

Work morning shift tomorrow~

Wakaranai~

Complicated schedule, only less than five hour sleep now.

Sore kara. Ja. Oyasumi.

Mr Doukeshi, Oyasumi ne.

Sweet Dream~

2 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

Since when you afraid of clowns?

Ah~! You are complicated one ne, hun-chan... :p


Who made your schedules?

Your manager?

It was WRONG, to put morning shifts, after the previous shifts were ended at 1 a.m..



( - _ - ")/

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

Yep..

Everyone had the same experience..

Not only me..

It's kind of crazy schedule

Uh~