Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

~ Just Ordinary works..

October 9th.

It’s quite hayai ne.

And tomorrow going to be weekend. Uh. Just don’t like weekend very much nowadays….

Sometime it quite stress me out at work.

Almost everyday busy with function & A’la  Carte. Although not high turn over eat though. But the work is kind unorganized make it’s become more tiring & complicated work.

Become a hostess, waitress, & bartender.The Daily Jobs.

Tsumaranai yo~

Wuh.

Sometime, it’s quite okay. I didn’t feel of tsumaranai.

There is a lot of trainees do their internship at F&B department. Some of them is excellent.

There is one trainees doing the intern for diploma & degree at the same hotel. Her work is very excellent & hardworking.

Well, I also like to work with her & apparently so do the manager is.

Today is her last day of intern. Her last department somehow is HR although she applied all four month at F&B.

Uhu.

So last day of seeing her. I just somehow manage to talk to the manager bout her leaving soon.

Then.

Woah, surprisingly my manager told that he offer her the captain position.

But, its already been expected. Hahaha.

I just had Nabeyaki Set & trying to search the good answer from the intern..

If u had degree the expected salary would be at RM2K ++.

She answered.

Salary is one of things need to be considered, plus when you have the loan to pay.

Diploma + Degree = RM LOAN

I like F&B more than other department & even applied all 4 month at F&B, but just given 2 & half months only.

Want go to overseas but I’ll considered on it.

Uhu.

Sou deshou, I just had my Staff Job Appraisal after 3 month working.

Still no MC at the moment but obviously I’m not punctual also.

Meanwhile, others staff had at least one MC.

The manager just think I always punctual & I immediately corrected it. Hahaha.

Always late.

Uh. Then I’ll put blame on bus.

Or overslept matter.

Wakaranai~

Wake-up at seven in the morning & work shift at eight in the morning.

Uh.

Lazy enough.

Gomen ne Massu~ For being in such attitude.

Massu-Ganbarou Just ordinary works.

And the tsumaranai~

 

Ja~

1 comment:

ジユリアナ said...

Oh! That interns got captain offer? Uhuu.. So lucky ne.. But to think back, she is a degree holder deshou?

So, what about diploma holder like US? what our value, for job at hotel?


Ah~! Got your Staff Job Appraisal ne?


For sure you got compliments from your manager,

as you are always dedicated to your work.. :p