Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

♫ 03278623** Ring calls ♫

As what I’m already posts about the Job Fair & all the jobs application... I have to expect the calls will come through my mobile this week. Haha Although I’m not ready yet for the interview session.    I do expect which company will call me first  for interview session.. Let see whether my expectation come true…

Waah (waah.com?)

Hammering heart.. non-stop.. (Am I nervous?)

More than within the third ring then I just pick-up the calls..

Good Afternoon, Is this Miss L….. .  I’m calls from S….. (Aaak?) My expectation was really wrong.

The company I expect that will call me is P… Then Miss Lia from S put me on this Friday to come for the interview session.

Ah

For me its quite early ne. I’m just not ready I’m trying to negotiate with her. (Is this Saturday possible?) Huh. (No, this Saturday is not possible because our manager is off. Okay, in that case can we do our appointment on Monday,24th at 10.00am?) Kyaaa? Kowai ne. (Please bring along your passport size picture & certificate ) Ano..I’m not graduate yet. What kind of certificate may approve me?I’m not active as I should be during the campus life..Just know how to eat & sleep.

Uh

Big problem ne. (Is it big enough?)

Ahhhhhh + Aaaaak = ? ( Nande kore? )

Ring..ring ♫

Moshi..moshi, Mye-chan desu.

Ja.. Arigatou Gozaimasu (Ends of calls )

 

Q } Ano,What is that Ring..ring about?  

A } Its a kind of craziness that been suffered , ( Huh?)

lost in my mind

No comments: