Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

♫ Okane ♫

Okane?

A few days ago, I’m finally received some amount of  “okane” from the Palace

Its really a long wait ne. After 1 and a half month.

Wait for Nelson (the sweet corn?)

So long..about half an hour.

Never mind. As long as I can meet him..♫ (actually we was there around 12.30pm, Lunch hour)

Then have little chat wit the staff there, Miss T. (As she said : I’m getting married…I’m shock..haha)

Why? Have no idea what to describe she is..nice and very friendly ?

Ah

Julya also there. She was really exicited. The “okane” is eventually in cheque.

Haha

She can’t turn it into cash in just one day as she wish. Haha

What the hell..

After bankin the cheque. We ride “the very long wait” KTM to Mid Valley.

Then heading to Sushi King.

To grab some UNADON

Aaak

IMG0230A

Kitsune Udon

Eventually the Unadon Set is no longer there.

Julya very sad bout this as she crave for Unadon very much..

So she eat Cha Soba only

At least I can have this :

IMG0234A

Cream Caramel (I think)

sushi 

Salmon Sushi Tamago Sushi

Ah

I did buy some other stuff..

Wallet, Bag Pack?(some kind of it lor), Touch & Go Card, and some breads

But no pic available..

Fuhh

I feel nice after all the food dig-in activities

Don’t know where to go after that..

Aaak

Just wandering around..

I wish to meet some other person I know..

But never..has

Aaaak

Then around 10.40pm go home..

 

No comments: