Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

♪ Interview ? ♪

On the past Sunday..I went for Shangri La KL.

Ride the KTM all the the way to KL Central then change to monorail to Bukit Nanas..

Hmmm..On the way there there are a lot of things wandering inside me..I keep thinking. Can I survive these?(Can I survive these upcoming things?Which mean, can I find some strength to fully live my life?Sometimes I hate be in the crowds especially inside public transport. Its remind me more to my mom..What that relates?Actually I have no idea why its like that. With so many strangers, will make me feel more and more remind me to her….)

Actually, I was there to give myself clear picture about the hotel and the place that I may work at.

So there, I was..Try to make a very clear picture for considering a place to work.

There I was wandering inside their restaurant..It was Sunday and there is a lot peoples. So I got no problem to slide inside..I only go for Zipangu (Japanese Restaurant)..and their lounge. Its quite high turnover there..

Finally, step out from the hotel I had a decision with me.

I may not suitable to work there. So I didn’t go for the interview.

There may several reason for this decision.

Its not important really what the reason is.

shangrila Lobby

Then, ano Julyachan I may not also work at PGH  for “happiness”. There’s  also somewhere else that I can be and fully live my life isn’t?

Julya-chan ne, ganbatte for your interview session. Wish you best of luck. Huu

Its time for everyone to keep moving forward isn’t ?

Kira-chan, Ain-chan ganbatte kudasai!

After that, with very little budget of okane I stop by at Times Square, busying myself with books at Borders.Stop by at Sushi King with delectable Oyakodon Set then continue my journey to Mid Valley.   I saw some of my dream there.

Its Yamaha Silent Fair. There was Piano Ensemble by Student of Yamaha Academy of Art and Music. They play the instrument so well, that make me a bit jealous of it. I wish I can play piano..

I have never been at The Garden. So there I am, slowly walk into The Garden. Woah, its full with branded company there. I think, I could never stop by and buy some cloths there. There’s also  many vacancy there. As I wish. But have no idea, will I work there? Huu

Lalala..

Ja

No comments: