Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

♫ Lalala Days ♫

15.05.1989

Its my very first day in the real world..

Arigatou to my mother..

( Okasan ne, domo arigatou for giving a birth to me..although I’m  came out to this world very soon than expected..about 7 month only..gomen ne to trouble you very much)

Honto Arigatou Okasan..♫ ( I really miss you, as we celebrate my birthday together  before this)

But you still didn’t wish me..on my birthday (actually I want to hear it from you really )

No matter how, I love you very much.

Forget that ne Mye..

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Its Lalala Days…

Ah

Then the other person I would like to thank is Kira-chan whom take effort to wish me..

Domo Arigato Kira-chan aka Kiki ♫ (I got your text message at twelve mid night really)

You are the 1st person wishing my birthday..huu ♫ Thank you for wishing me.. & to Remember my birthday..Kirachan Daisuki yo.

My gratitude also goes to Julya-chan whom give me presento that may quite hard to bring, all the way

from PJ..(as its quite big & she has to ride bas & train all the way… arigato J-chann ♫ )

Huuu  ♫  ( By the way, thank you very much to both of my fellow friends )

I am really “terharu”..♫

Presento from Julya..(is unexpected really, huu ♫ )

Guess??

The presento is big but not heavy…

Haha..

Ah ♫ But before that, actually both of us went to the Job Fair at PWTC with the intention to grab some job.. Its really crowded there with so many peoples..We feel a bit embarrassed with the formal cloth. (as I realize other people just wear casual outfit compared to us..Haha )

I did apply some common position in some company & hotel. Aaak ♫ Frankly there is not much hospitality company join there. So, we just fill in the form & apply job from any hospitality jobs related to our study. Aaak ♫

There is many degree holder compete with me..Aaak.

career fair 

Have to register first..Luckily we have the Express Pass 

careerfair5 Who this?(passing through my camera lens)

Huh..After all the applying & form filling finally we moving out from there..Its already over two o’clock,  I’m so hungry..Lets go to MCD ♫

mcd1                                                                                  McChicken ♫ ( Kira-chan ne, I remember you as soon I eat this ) Is it I eat too much ?

Its still early when we finish eating and then had no where to go. Planning to go somewhere   ( museum?Times Square?Petaling Street? )..but Julya feet already sore with the shoes that been borrowed from her mom ne..so can’t go shopping lor. Ano, even like that she still willing to go somewhere, huh..At last we decide to ride the monorail to Masjid Jamek and change it to KL central to get to KLCC but the train was so damn slow. Then we change direction to Central Market..Lets go ♫

oldtowncoffee1 oldtowncoffee2

Hi-Tea Time at Old Town Coffee at CM.. ( this time I’m really over eat right, Massu? )

Planning to meet Atie to wish her farewell journey to Perlis but I chased my train then. Dakara just calling her using my Bonus Xpax lor..Arigatou ne, Celcom. ♫

When I arrive at KTM station to go home..I just can’t stop stare at it…Aaak  ♫

Take a look before I go out from KTM station..

Jgift9

I’m going to open it now…

Be patient..otherwise other peoples will stare at your presento too..

Then ride to go home…quickly

Aaakk…

Eh?

pizza1pizza2 

But now..

I’m still eating..its dinner ( eating pizza will not do any harm to my weight right ? Don’t worry Massu )Huhu

Wait a while then..

Now

Seriously..my presento time

Let me introduce my Presento..

Haha..

Chu…Chu..Chu..

Jpresento

I’m Open it lor..

Jgift4  woah…

Jgift3 Ano..I’ve to read the card first lor..

Lets read the card ne..

(Read this card first before you kyaa..kyaa over the ??)

BdayCard from julya love I LOVE MASSU ♫

Ano..the reader may not read the card clearly..haha

Julya ne, your card is very nice ( I love it ) ♫

Its terrific..Arigato ne..the Birthday Card.

Woah ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Didn’t expect I got this presento..

makkuro4 woah… ♫

♫ MAKKURO KUROSUKE ♫

Woah ♫

♫ Kawaii ne..

Where do you find it, Julyachan? I know it hard to find ne. Once again, Arigatou ne.

I’ll hug this lor to my sweet dream everyday ♫ Loving Makkuro Kurosuke..& Masuda Takahisa also ♫ Haha..Daisuki♫ Aaaak ♫ Its sugoi..Huuu♫

Lalala Days..Come true ♫

Otanjobi Omedeto  to myself..wishing you keep yourself  happy, hardworking, healthy, hired,homed?Haha..

Lalala Days….

Ends here ♫

♫ Domo Arigatou ♫

Finder3

Ano, be grateful. its already more than enough ♫

No comments: