Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

♫ A Divorce ♫

A DIVORCE?

Its me. I want to erase it. I didn’t dare to speak about it. Its my parent get divorced.                                 Its almost two and a half years now. Maybe, although within this period I keeping quiet & I guess some of my friends already knew its.

 (What’s wrong if they knows it?) 

Yup. Nothing wrong really, but I feel not comfortable. Sometimes, I get jealous, when some of my friends talks easily and happily with their family (parents).

Huh. Sometime, I cry . That’s so much to regret, huh? My family get apart.                                           Then suddenly everyone changed. My father get drunk. My sister not behave. My mother, I have no idea how she changed like that.

Honestly really hatred what’s in my life now. Nowadays, my father re-married. So, I got new mother and three instant siblings. Gratefully, they are nice people. But, yeah..its not easy. I’m not feel comfortable enough with the new family. Somehow, its very nice to think my father got somebody to take care of him self.

Dakara…                                                                                                                                                              Kira-Chan, that’s why when it’s come for semester break or any holiday, I didn’t chased for bus tickets like you are. (You really excited ne, to have the bus ticket, aka: you really excited to go home).                                                                                                                                                                    “To go home”, sometime is the thing I want to avoid, honestly. What a bad person I am. Huh?

Kira-Chan, I want to tell you some of this “divorce'” things actually. But I don’t know how.              Dakara, in this blog I hope you understand what’s I’m been through. Huh, we already become a room mate to each other almost 3 years. Its more than two years I know you.                                        But never, tell you about this. Honto, gomen ne.

Happy Mothers Day.                                                                                                                                              To my mother, whom I think already changed.                                                                                                 Not even care about me.                                                                                                                                          I miss you really. I really want the mother that I’ve known before.                                                            Love you very much.

 

happy mother day

 

p/s : This may end here. I just want to share it. No Q&A.

No comments: