Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

♫Julya Decision on HIATUS♫


Ano, Julya..
Sabishii ne~
You are really terrific bloggers.
I love to read your post.
I'm sure even the other bloggers would feel the same also.
You're an avid blogger & kawaii also♫♫
You said you are poor to pay the modem bill.
I even can't afford to buy a modem.
Haha...

Ah.
The word below:
It Give me really a heart break.

"Nowadays, we are not a college mates anymore ne, that can easily know all the news & all with just a short visit to the room, we just a neet person now, so I just want to what is happening in your life ne.."

Like you..
I also want to know what is happening in your life also.
Dakara..
Live up your blog again ne..
Onegai..
I really hope the HIATUS period not so long ne~

Your word in your post seem so sad.
As you know..huh
Sometime I don't know what to post.
My life is so ordinary.
I am plain, dull and boring.

You seem so honest & dedicate in blogging.
I really admire on you because of that.

I may not posting so frequently.
As what you said.
Wakata.
In future, I may not also become an avid blogger like you.
But I'll try do posting some ordinary story..
When I'll have plenty time only..
I'll be busy from now on..
Huuu
There is no any fancy story as what you have..
So, make sure you will get your self to live up your blog.
As Soon As Possible!

I would like to go for some "concerto" some day~
Its become a dream to me.
Ne,
Nodame Catabile
Remember?
Its you make me involve into that dream.
Haha..

Miss You
~JULYA-CHANN~
Aaaakk~









No comments: