Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

♪Its…boredom to life ♪

Moshi..moshi

Its me after longtime not bloging..

I am feeling very..

Uhh...What to say? Very boring..bored..bored..bored and bored.

That I can’t score the No Boredom Life yet.

Now I’m not fully a NEET person as what Julya-chan was, demo I still feel bored.

Now I’m been selling BANANAS..

Not fried banana I’m been talking about. It’s  Fresh Bananas, and some sort of other fruits. Somehow, I still feel bored although I can do eat-it-all-you-can with Banana.

Its really time for real Job Hunting then.

Hmm…

Maybe after I got job then I’ll posting more..

Let me introduce THE BANANAS from The Green House Trading  then :

 pisang emas PISANG EMAS

PISANG NIPAHnipah

Awak PISANG AWAK

PISANG BERANGANBerangan

Nangka1 PISANG NANGKA

PISANG TANDUKTanduk

Ah.

I’m..Uhm, kind of don’t know what the name of Bananas for each type in English and was too lazy to google it..Huh, gomenasai.

Malaysia is famous with Pisang Goreng. Uh, actually some of this pisang is for fried and some for eat only. Like the Emas, Rastali ( which I’m not insert the picture ) Berangan is better for eat freshly not fried. For fried its better use Pisang Tanduk, Nangka, Nipah, Awak and so on.

The taste is quite different for each bananas. But I’m sure everybody will vote Pisang Emas to eat.    Its better and yummy.

onigiri_ramen Like eat ramen..more. Huu♪

THE PRICE?

Ah.

Its different for a common customer and a bulk buyer ( more than 10 kg ). A common customer will get a higher price than a bulk buyer.

Huuu…

Still bored….

Uhmm…

Bored…

Ja..I’m boarding to other place now..

th_10

Lalala..Run from boredom♪

No comments: