Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Eiga o mitte~

 

Want watch movie..

 

( ^_^ )//

 

Ureshi!

I got my netto line back!

So, today I managed download  two movie.

 

1.Taiyou no Uta

2.Chonmage Purin.

 

Taiyou no Uta is a bit boring.

Haha. I should look at the actor/actress first before download.

Just download it randomly, by looking at the title.

 

 

Taiyou_no_Uta

 

Taiyou no Uta.

Mean, A Song to the sun or Song of the Sun.

Wakaranai.

^^”

Recently, although there is no sun at night. I feel so atsui.

Sweating when I asleep, sweating when watchin terebi,

sweating when I eating.

Wonder, if I’ve fallen sick..

Uh..

Oh, talk bout Taiyou no Uta.. I haven't finish watching it yet.

It’s quite slow motion movie..

So, I watch Chonmage Purin first.

Ah. Here there movie summary goes :

A girl with XP illness ( allergy to the sun ), didn't attend school,

love to sang, active during night & sleep during day.

One day she met, a high school student, who’s love to sea surfing.

The story begin… ( I just know this )

 

..

If I can sing to the Sun,

Please, slow down, ur Sunny Sun Shine just a little bit..

A little bit..

Sankyuu~

 

Next..

 

..

chonmage-purin-

Chonmage Purin?

Samurai Puding ka?

Haha. Nishikido Ryo is the actor.

Look funny :)

The little boy in that movie look so cute :)

Ryo-kun a samurai from Edo Period, travel through time-

180 year to arrive in present day Japan.

He then meets divorcee Hiroko & her son Tomoya.

He ends up working for Hiroko as a housemaid in return for food and shelter.

One day, he starts to make pastries for Tomoya, which leads to Yasube become

popular patissier. In the process the three become very close,

but the moment they must say good bye also draws near..

 

I haven’t finish watching this movie also.

Netto line was interrupted when I was just bout to finish download the second episode.

Uh..

Just another few minutes needed to finish download this episode.

uh..

 

But, I did watch a little bit from episode 1..

& the Pudding in that movie look so oishii~

I feel want to eat sweet things right away~

Haha.

 

That’s it for now.

..

 

Ja.

Caramel Pudding..

^^

Amai~

4 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

Uh. I know about that Taiyou no Uta.

The actress is that popular singer, Yui ne?

Although I never once watch it before.

But previously, i'm interested to watch it.

Did you know, that it have two version, drama and movie?

I want to watch the drama version.

Fu fu.



Chonmage Purin look interesting.

Although I'm not so much of Ryo fan.



Write a review after you watch it ne. :)

Nor Juliana said...

Oh?


I think I left a comment here before.



Why there isn't any?



Something wrong with Google ka?

ジユリアナ said...

uh. now my real name come out !!



( 0 ____ 0 ")//

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

Haha.

Why ur real name come out?

^^''