Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

A Treat~

( ^ 0 ^ )//

Sankyuu~

Julya-chan, arigatou for treating me some oishii food.

Ureshi ne~

Glad I can have the Miso~syru.

Oishii!

P01-05-11_12.38

Tomi?

It’s sound like a person name..

^^”

Wakaranai~

But, Tomi~ oshii!

P01-05-11_12.40[01]

Miso~shiru..

Totemo ureshi! Can have this!

 

I should buy, the instant Miso~shiru for my Rice-course accompaniment~

^^

It would be great!

 

P01-05-11_12.39 

When, I make a fuss on what I should cook for dinner.

Somebody, told me to cook Agedashi toufu.

It look simple to cook this.

But, still I’m lazy.

This is my first time tried this Agedashi toufu.

So soft & smooth texture.

..

P01-05-11_12.39[01]

The texture goes same with Chawanmushi.

But, it has a bit weird smell.

^^”

But, with the chilli powder & soy sauce..

Then, only I can finish this..

It’s look oishi ne?

 

It’s already May~

Shinpai ii ne..

Yep. Feel  bit worried.

Um..

Where should I go tomorrow?

Uh? I have not yet pay my Astro bill..

^^”

Totally forgot.

..

And my cheque..

Not in cash monetary yet.

Should open Maybank account ka?

..

..

Bored..

Tsumanee~

 

..

..

Bye,\\( @ _ @ )

Julya-chan, arigatou.

2 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

Haa ha. Tomi :p


Hait, for your "arigatou"..

you are most welcome. :)


..

Felt like its been awhile since we had nice Japanese food ne? :)



Oh. So had you open account with Maybank yet?

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

Uh.

Nanka~

Yep.

Already get it.

Later,can use it to pay bill.