Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

~A Telemarketer?

Today.

 

Wake-up so late.

 

My eyes still sleepy.

I’m not sure, if I want go for this Agency-interview.

Well, it a “Telemarketer Job” the Agency offering..

 

& “MARKETING + SALE”

It’s sound tough to my ear.

 

Uh.

 

I still remember back then, in Campus.

Although, simple class presentation.

I messed it up.

How I’m going to convince people to buy my products.

..

But, I’m jobless now~

Stop thinking. At least I should give it a try.

 

..

Thinking I should be positive.

This Agency, however, remind me of the building that I’ve tried to sneak-in.

Even, I’m not dare to sneak-in. But, with my room mate, I did, once long time ago.

It’s fun. & really memorable.

Haha.

..

 

I was not very sure if I want to attend the interview with the company by today..

Have not enough preparation.

I need to compose new script.

..

But, if I postpone to tomorrow..my mind might change. I may end up with absence.

 

So, bout 2pm I’ve finally arrived at the company office. After, walking under hot sunshine,

sweating my body, & KL is a bit confusing for me.

The road. The Building. Is confusing.

Uh.

At last, manage to get there.

I’m get shocked when I walk-in into the office..

..

..

In my mind it would be environment with people busy doing their own job.

Once, I get in..

I heard people, cheering, laughing, clapping hand.

Wondering if they are celebrating birthday there.

 

..

Once again with assessment.

Here the interview session goes..

There is one candidate with me in a room..with interviewer.

Doki doki..

Now, I’m sweating to coldness.

Kinchou shita..

..

I think Julya is better than me~

Uh.

..

I kind of have no idea of the ‘script’..

 

What is SALE?

^^”

Shiranai.

 

Why you choose Telemarketer Sale?

“I’m jobless. Uh.”

I heard the candidate beside me said so.

Uh~hu~uh~ I’m so glad for not speak-it-out-loud.

I just whispered it in my heart.

I get second turn.

After, she being interviewed, then it will be my turn.

..

Huh~ It’s a relieve.

I can listen, & not to repeat the mistake she make.

Somehow, the way she spoken, it quite convincing.

 

..

After interview~

We suppose to do role play, selling a mobile phone through phone calls, to the interviewer.

..

Keep selling until he say “I will buy”.

..

Uh?

The person, next to me had to start first.

So, I can’t said the same things like she is..

 

Then, just remembered, DOCOMO~

So, I promote the Docomo special features.

The interviewer said, he give me a big applause, to have that ideas.

Saying, it’s quite first time he heard that answer..

But, I’ve to tune-up my voice..

I’m nervous..

My voice is quite shaky I think..Obviously

Seem, he never heard of DOCOMO before..

It was not an idea, I’m giving, it’s a fact.

..

Thought, that I’m finished there..

& could hurry back.

But, then another interview with the manager.

 

..

Speechless..

As usual, somebody, will suspect me, as a foreigner.

He, thought I’m a Philippines with my accent.

My English, that bad?

T_T

..

I want take Extra-Classes on English..

now..

It’s horrible..

Feel horrible…

..

T_T

.

..

My hand is terribly cold when I shake hand with the person.

No firm hand shake.

..

..

I’m not sure bout the chance bout getting this job.

The other candidates look better..

 

 

Uh~

..

 

Shinpai~~

 

Oh.

Finally I know, why they are celebrating~

The team manage to hit the target…

..

2 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

Uff.

Sono interview wa, nanka muzukashii na?


That's why I hate going to interview..

( - _ - ")/

So in the end, what they say to you?


"We will call you back to let you know if you get this position or not?"

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

Hait.

Today, I've just received the answer.


After, more than a week.


They, offer me the job.