Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

~In Study Week

Konichiwa~~

 

It’s a study week for me now~

 

Will seat for exam soon~

 

PCEIA exam..

or

Pre-Contract Examination for Insurance Agent

 

So many chapter to cover~

With the jargon & term I’ve never heard..

 

I am so confused now.

&

Worried bout my exam later.

 

Although, the passing mark is only 50%..

It’s..

T_T

We study bout 6 chapter today~

 

My brain~exhausted..

6 chapter is not a small number to me~

Compared to what I’ve study for my dip.

The utmost, is 2 chapter for a class, not a whole day~~

T_T

My brain not good enough to absorb all this~

Brain torture~~

 

 

And the chapter topic..

uh~

Taihen for me~

 

umm~~

 

Tomorrow, 

 

Have to study again.

Uh

I’m kind of, want to avoid study things.

 

( ^_^ )”//

Except for language, since my English is not excellent.

 

Ja.

Oyasumi~

No comments: