Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Maji de?

Ohayo.

Maji de?

I’m gain weight again?

Less exercise, sleep frequently, & eat a lot.

Hait.Gain weight.

I’m taking more effort on finding food than, finding a job..

 

Uh.

My stomach. Muffin top. It’s look like that.

Uh. Doshiyou?

I almost broken now, with shopping buying, groceries & daily foods

I am broken..

I keep buying things when I’m stressed..

& eat. Eat. Eat..

P20-04-11_09.32

Um.  Sausage Mc Muffin.. taste better.

^^”

Cheezy Egg Bun~ I can only taste the tamago than the cheese topping..

 

Old town S

Sometime, I love eat Curry Mee~ Oishii~

Oishii..

 

..

P29-04-11_20.15

Bored. This only, I can have now..

Can’t afford eating Japanese food right now~

I want bento~

Super delicious bento~

Waiting for somebody to treat me :)

 

..

..

P30-04-11_19.20

Night Market wandering~

I kind of don’t know what to do here..

Too crowded, although the pic doesn’t really show that.

Headache~

..

..

 

Uhu. April, is already ended. Mean, I’ve already received my Pay Cheque. Nanka, ureshi! :)

But, today is weekend, so I cant bank-in the cheque yet.

Oh. I forgot the deposit machine. Can use that. Haha.

Need money~

 

Still jobless around May?

Uh. Shiranai~

I already attended to  the interview calls from the other agency.

At first, I’m not so sure, which company the agency represent for..

Uh?  I’m kind of blurred when I heard this company name.

Haha. Maji de? The company?

Somebody will be rolling on the floor laughing at me, if she know this company..

The agency, already arrange a second interview with the company..

Meanwhile, the other agency have not yet call for second interview..

Doshiyou ?

Shall I proceed the to the next interview with the company?

..

?

 

um.

Sleepy now. With all the activities few days before this.. I’m tired with wasting money.

I really, really want to do some study on Japan language while I’m a NEET..

However, I’m not sure, why I’m already wandering in Shopping Complex..

Instead of studying..

..

 

..

Ja.

 

Oyasumi. It’s already 2.00am now~

:)

2 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

Oi.


Learn Nihongo while being a NEET is a good idea.

U should do that..instead of waste time at shopping mall and food. :p


But, you will go to that interview this upcoming wednesday ne?

I bet that for sure you will get the job. :p


Fuu fu.

Are you prepared for that? :p

Unknown said...

Hait.

Wakatta.

^^"

Job?