Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

In Supended Status now~

Currently.

My internet has been suspended.

Uh.





The bill is not up to RM 200 yet..

 I don't understand why they want to suspend my account.

It's not that much yet, right?
Really want my internet line back. So hard to live without internet.
:(


 Today, the RK Agency call for the next process of recruitment.
And, right after that, the MJ Agency text  me to organise the second interview for a company located at Putrajaya.

But, the appointment with RK agency is on this Saturday &  unable to change the date also..




I should go for the next interview ka?
The second interview with that company, scheduled on next Tuesday.
Frankly, I'm not really confident if I can pass this interview.
I'm not confident with my English, my skill also..
But, I want to give it a try..
Doshiyou??


Ne, I should sign the contract RK agency ka?
What if I breach the contract later?
Got no money to pay also...




Tasukette~




I need advice ASAP..






Hun desu

4 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

FYI, netto will be blocked when u reached rm100 limit.

Or more than rm100..

Like my netto. :p


Un..

RK agency want to offer contract with celcom ka?

Is this mean you get that job as CSE ka?

Or, is it they want to offer you another job ka?

Nanka wakaranai.

What you write here..

( - _ - ")/



If you really believe you can do the job, then just accept it lor.

Any opportunity that comes first.

Because maybe the next interview, you will NOT be so fortunate..


.. .


If you breach the contract, usually they will deduct the money from your salary lor.


And for sure, have to give one month notice before you resign.

Unknown said...

Sou?
Can wait to have my net line back.
..


RK offer me CSE at Celcom.

& ask me to sign the contract on this Saturday.

My Job Agency organise 2nd interview with Cyberjaya HSBC.
On Tuesday, next week.

Uh.
I feel unsecured now.

Bcoz, I will get problem with transportation if I work with Celcom.

Definitely.

..

..
.
The Celcom person said if I work at KL branch, the earliest shift will be 7.45am & the last shift around 11pm.

It's too risky.

With the time table like that.
Wandering & taking bus late night around kl..



It kowai ne.


What u think??

ジユリアナ said...

So now.


that mean you got offer from Celcom, HSBC and that Marketing job ka?


For Celcom..

usually they will let you decide whether you want to work at KL or TTDI.


if you look at it, KL branch start work late and end work early at 1145pm ne?

unlike TTDI, that have 24 hour shifts ne..


but to tell you the truth, it was better to work at Taman Tun..

because you live at Damansara, not KL, deshou?



KL. with all the traffic jam.

and dont you ever think, how you going to get home at night..?




At Taman Tun, its obviously near to your house, you can take taxi if you required to work midnight~

But, there is the cost, of course..

:p




If you can tolerate working in odd shift, then accept it~


Up to you to decide..

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

I managed to decline the celcom offer ne~

I just should just live with that the decision I've made..

No regret allowed..


But, kind of worried if I'm still unemployed later..

..


I don't want to work in such odd shift..

..

Shinpai~~