Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

~Omedetou..

15th May.

I’ve been officially 22 years old now.

 

Haha.

 

When, I think back. During my very first year at secondary school I kept thinking.

Who I am will be when I’m reach the age of 20 above.

Kekkon suru?

A career woman?

..

 

A student?

..

Now, I’m a NEET.

Haha. That the answer.

If I can travel back to that time.

Should I say, “You are NEET when you reach the age of 22”

..

^^’’

 

Wonder if I had changed since then.

8 years before..

 

I’m such a shy girl.

..

 

Ima, still I am.

^^’’

 

..

Okaasan.

Domo Arigatou!

For delivering me to this “sekaii”..

 

I’m begging for your forgiveness.

For everything I’ve done.

 

Otoosan.

I’ve been wrong bout you.

You are great dad!

..

Forgive me.

 

Anyway.

Wish, all of us will be happy & healthy.

I wish to be wealthy girl too.

 

..

 

.

Today, my housemate do birthday celebration for me.

They invite me for Karaoke & Bowling..

None of this, interest me.

I would be a mannequin stood there.

So, I had to decline this.

Gomen ne.

 

..

I get a Handmade Cup Cake.

It’s so kawaii.

Still blowing the candle even, I already become 22 years old girl.

 

Cupcake~

It’s Carrot Cake.

I love Carrot Cake.

And it’s totally in blue.aoi.cake.look.

Sugoii na.

It’s really a hand made cake.

T__T

Make me “touching”..

Staring at the cupcake..

TQ Chef Baker~~

 

..

Haha~

Purezento time~

(= ^_^ =)//

 

Purezento

They, combine their purezento into this.

Wonder what’s is inside.

With those ribbon~

A bit heavy..

Oh, I forgot.

The Cup Cake + MC Donald delivery.

It’s our dinner B’day Celebration.

..

 

 

P15-05-11_22.20

 

It’s Aoi-Sky-Mug..

Suki desu.

Arigatou Kak Jue~

 

P15-05-11_22.25[01]

\\( = ^_^ = )//

Banzai!!

Love this also.

Haha.

It’s so kawaii.

Massu look so cute inside ha?

Uhu~

Sankyuu~ Ms Conie

I want to buy the CD but not enough okane yet to buy..

Uh

..

 

 

Really looking for for this person purezento..

She kindly treat me for a beer drinks today..

Uhu..

 

Root beer

Haven’t drink this so long.

Arigatou

^^

..

Her purezento..

Julya~gift

Look at the ribbon style wrapping.

It’s kawaii deshou?

^^

..

P15-05-11_22.22

Sky. Envelope.

Kawaii.

 

..

P15-05-11_22.22[02]

There is no doubt.

I like it.

Suki desu.

..

Here the purezento~

P15-05-11_23.08

Never expect the purezento is a skirt.

Uhu~

I’m considering buying a boot now.

It’s  look nice with a boot..

..

 

I’m so thrilled when I saw this :

“Woah!, So live! So refreshing!”

Sugoii..

P15-05-11_22.25

( = ^_^ = )//

Haha.

 

Why, he look so refreshing?

Aaaak~

Uhu~

Haha~

I wonder why?

The smile look so good.

His kao look so sweet.

Nande?

Why are you?

So sweet?

Sweet-Massu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAISUKI!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

My room wall is kind of empty..

 

And feels so good watching him..

Be there..

 

Haha..

 

Daisuki~

Love it!

..

Sankyuu Julya!

 

&

my housemate too.

 

 

Sankyuu~

 

 

HAPPY-BIRTHDAY-

to anyone celebrating otanjoubi..

today.

 

..

 

( = ^_^ = )//

Ja.

 

Bye. Bye.

2 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

Oh.

Sore de ii na.

It's lucky for you to get a pastry chef as housemate.


That cake look so delicious!!

... .

( = w = )/

You can wear the skirt with a leg warmers, or can also try find a cute socks to go with it..

Fuu fu

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

:)

Yep.

I'm so lucky to have them.

haha.

I wear a legging ka?