Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cake of the week~

 

^_^

 

Sweet Talks~~

 

Likes. Sweets. & Cakes..

 

Yaay~~

 

Love it~~~~

 

P19-04-11_20.37 BLACK FOREST CAKE~~

Oishii :)

 

 

P19-04-11_20.38

STRAWBERRY CHEESE~~~

Um..

 

It’s should be sweet~~

 

The cheese cake taste a bit sour~~ :(

 

Like the Black Forest Cake taste~~ better..

 

 

( ^_^ )// Sankyu, to my housemate who’s sponsor this..

 

 

But, I manage to finish this two cakes alone~~

 

^^”

 

I’m gonna increase my weight ..

 

 

..

 

 

.. UH~

 

 

Ja..

2 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

Oishi sou~~!

( = w = )//

Especially the strawberry one :)


U ate this at Genting ka?

From what cakeshop ne?

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

Julya~~

My housemate sponsor this..

From her Hotel ne~

Ate this at home..



Black Forest cake taste better ne..
:)


The strawberry cheese taste sour :(


..