Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

DIY~ Hair Color

I really want to do the hair color~ long before this..

\\( ^_^ )//

 

Yatta~~

 

Do it now~~ by my self, so excited, wondering how it would turn-out ^^

 

Here, the hair color product..

 

Liese hair colorLiese Hair Color~~ Chestnut Brown~

I like brown hair~~^^ but before this I like red hair~~ ^^”

 

But first, read the Instruction Sheet..

How to use it~~

 

Instruction sheet

It’s kind of~~ too long ^^”

Four language is included~~

Pi Para Pi Para~~

Lazy to read..

Really~~ too long..

 

Then, just take a look at the item~~

 

Hair color Items

Not much really~~

1. Just mix the Solution 1 + Solution 2.

2. Put on the white cover lit, shake it 180 degree gently & approximately 5 time.

3. Remove the white cover lit & put on Foamer Cap..

4. Wear the Hand Glove & prepare to color the hair~`

^^

Nanka, ureshi~ Feel like shampooing your hair..

Buble~~

Wait for bout 30 minutes before wash your hair~

Ah, with warm water & then  shampoo the hair again, wash with cold water~

And

dry your hair with towel & use the hair conditioning given..

 

^^

When I can see the color form-up? On my hair?

Tomorrow morning ka?

 

^^

 

Go sleep first ka?

Almost 1 am then~~

 

( __ . __ )zzZ

 

1 am

2 am

3 am

4 am

5 am

6 am

7 am

8 am

9 am…

( ^ W ^ )//

 

Woah~ mirror.. what my hair look like?

 

Eh~~

 

Kuro deshou?

:(

Kuro? Maji de?

:(

Kuro?

:(

 

Still~~ kuro????

 

Kuro????

 

Hontou kuro!!

 

( T  . T )”

Wakaranai~~ :(

 

I want brown hair~..T.T

 

Not kuro~~

 

Brown hair~~~

 

:(

 

 

..

 

.

 

Ja~ :( :(

2 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

[ Pi Para Pi Para~~] ♪ ♪

Chibi Maruko-chan song ka?

Ha haa ~~ :p



Oh! Sugoi na.

Finally you did it.

Colour your hair..


But why didnt you choose red colour?

Don't have the courage ka to wear red hair?



By the way, I think if you want to get rich brown hair colour, you should bought two box of that Liese..


Or maybe, choose colour that is more bright?

By looking at the box, i already know that it will not turn your hair to rich brown.. :p


Fuu fuu..

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

That Liese product does not have red color~~

^^"
I'm so excited when coloring my hair & now I feel " Nanka, my head still look black?"

:(

Kuro desu~


I need two box ne?

But, actually it's kind of expensive~~


I should wear light brown maybe?

:(