Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cravings~~

Konnichiwa~

 

Apart from my work, my mind busy with cravings foods~~

 

Going back midnight from work, could not sleep & at last I eat MCD delivery at 2 am..

 

When, I give it some thought now~~ I gain weight.. :(

 

But to have this Cup Cakes~~

 

Yaaay!~~

 

Ureshi na~~

 Cup Cakes

Oishiiiiii~~

 

……

 

Apart from that, want go for vacation also ne~~

Then, the vacation is cancelled now I think~~

Win-win situation?

I’m not lose? :(

 

Should I replace it with Shopping Therapy ka?

( ^ _ ^ ) //

Hahaha~~

 

Two more days to work~~

Want go for Kaimono~~

 

&

Eat nice food~~

 

&

Meet some friends..

Hola? They are busy~~ :(

 

….

Oh..

My housemate give this..

 

Aoi~~doll

Aoi Doll?

So suddenly this doll?

Where should I put this?

With my keitai ka? My bag ka?

I never had a doll~~

^^

Arigatou~~

Suki desu~

Ittekimasu~~

2 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

Kono cake wa.. oishii sou!

What flavour is that?


( = w = )/


As for the vacation thing..

I ask you to think it in a positive way..

But if you can't think that way..

I don't know what to say anymore..

Kotoba mou nai wa..



Hu hu.

Got aoi doll for what reason?

Housemate day purezento ka?

Fu fu.. :p


Maybe it look better to be put at your bag...

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

Julya~~

Oishii ne ^^

My roomate buy it~~

The flavor ka? Carrot, vanilla, chocolate..

For vacation then~ I'm not going to think about it anymore~

Vacation without a plan would be nothing~ I didn't plan anything to do except staying in the resort~~

Hahaha~ Funny deshou?


My housemate on AL for few days~~

Right after I came back from work there is a doll at my door..

Souvenir maybe? ^^

U had a doll before?

Yep~ will put it on my bag~~



Ne, arigatou for ur advice ~~


Sankyuu~~