Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Short period Trips

( ^_^ )//

..

 

Trips~

 

Short period Trip~

 

Went to Genting Highland few days ago~~

Ureshi na, but just few hours there~~

Not enough~~

 

By the way.. It was the first time ever :)

Never been there before :)

:)

Hahaha~~

 

I thought of waking-up early, catch the bus early & arrive early~~

As expected & as usual.. it never happen :(

But then..

Wake-up late, bus long-waiting-time & of course then arrive there very late :(

 

 

I just got the bus ticket to Genting for 1.30pm bus..

Very late ne~~ ticket already sold out for the morning bus~~

P18-04-11_11.16[01] Late~ :(

Buy the bus ticket + Genting Skyway with the price below RM10..

Finally, around 2.30++ pm arrived at Genting~~

&

Sky way ride? Gondola??P18-04-11_14.46[01]

Ah, the Gondola thing can take bout 8 person in one ride~

^^” Hajimete ne.. Nervous, not sure if I’m afraid of height..

Ittekimasu~~

P18-04-11_14.49

:(

Its RAINING~

 

RAINING & RAINING~~

 

rAining??

 

 

Which mean I can’t play Outdoor Game..

:(

 

..

T_T

 

P18-04-11_14.49[04] There is not much view I can enjoy~~

Only Rainy Day View~

& it’s make me more nervous, when thinking of this Gondola safety when it’s come to rainy day..

I’m thinking how’s if this Gondola fall-down? Of the Rainy Day Slippery reason?

P18-04-11_14.50

Ah, forgot to mention this.. I thought the skyway won’t be long..

But the truth is I keep waiting when it will arrived..

^^”

It has to pass about 23 pylons & bout 3 KM to reach the theme park..

P18-04-11_14.54

Try to enjoy the Rain Forest view~~It’s a little bit nervous to look down, but there is refreshing greenish view..

:) although it’s rainy day~

Feel the refreshing View~~

Refreshing~~

Oh, there so many Gondola really..

P18-04-11_15.03 Almost arrived..

^^

Finally I’m here..

Yaay~~

 

GENTING HERE I AM ..

^^’’

ScreenHunter_01 Apr. 20 09.43

I just play some Indoor Game~~

Maybe next time I play Outdoor Game ^^

..

 

 

ScreenHunter_01 Apr. 20 10.05REINDEER CRUISE~

 

ScreenHunter_02 Apr. 20 10.06

FERRIS WHEEL~

 

ScreenHunter_04 Apr. 20 10.08

BUMPER CAR

 

I think there is no extreme game here~~

Only Snow World, Carousel, Ride de Paris, Ferris Wheel, Venice Gondola…

 

Uh~~

But, have to pay to enter the Snow World..

Not now maybe I’m there..

 

:(

 

 

Lunch~~ Chicken Rice

P18-04-11_15.24

Only eat free lunch Chicken Rice~~

The food there is quite expensive ne~~

..

Around 7.30pm I’m heading back~~

ScreenHunter_08 Apr. 20 10.10

Genting~~

Bye Bye~~

 

^^

The Short Trip~~

 

 

End here~~

 

^^”

3 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

Oh. So late u go?

Take the bus from KL ka?

Its not really a good idea to take bus from there~~


By the way, I don't get it.

What is the games that u actually play there?


The one that u took picture ka?

How much you pay?

Shiritai.. hu hu..


Un.. honestly, it such a bad day to go Genting when its rainy season ne?

Poor you ( ^ w ^ ")/

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

Julya~

Sou desu~ It was very late :(

I just follow my housemate by the way..

She also regretting when the bus late..

Uh..

:(

Should take from OU next time~

Forgot to mention,heading home I take bus from Genting to OU, & just take 45 mins to arrived..

So kowaii na.. So fast..

Actually..

I just play indoor game, the one I took picture~ Yea..


Indoor game price bout MYR 30.00

Expensive ne..


It's Ame weather when I reach there..

So sad.. I cant play outdoor game..


Next time, isshiouni go to Genting & play outdoor game ne?

On ur Birthday maybe?



^^ Ikitai~~ Again

ジユリアナ said...

So that mean u only play 3 games ka?

Nanka?

( - _ - ")/

Wasting times to go there to only play 3 games..

Fuu fuu.. :p


Mata ikitai yo?

Atashi no tamjoubi?

Let see~~

I have other plan for that day..


Fuu fuu..


Um..

Moreover, my tanjoubi is on fasting month lor..

Not appropriate to go play during that month, deshou ne?



Maybe we can go on your birthday?

Or maybe after you get job?