Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

~What’s going on?

Konnichiwa~

 

What’s Going On ?

This particular month of April~~ April Fool month..

That is~~

First..

 

I’m resigning soon..

 

After more than half year I’m working~~

 

Finally, it come to the end ne~

 

Q : Any particular reason why I’m resigning?

A : Probably, I’m got not enough hospitality ethic with me anymore~ Lost interest and passion maybe~

     It’s not only me resigning, in future my other colleagues will resign soon and bout five of them will leave..

     Quite a number of people ne~

 

Q : Had I go search other job?

A : I did google for vacancy but not yet applying. Uh, how to say.. Lazy go for interview again?

     This whole week, I’m working morning shift & I’m totally run-out energy~~ Lazy to open my Net-Book & just fall asleep~

     This maybe why I didn't update my post~ Uh? Somebody did SPAM my chat box ka?  Nanka~ :(

 

 

Q : Is there something in your mind what to do right after resigning?

A : Haha..good question. Beside, hunting for a new job. I really love to go on vacation. Actually I got voucher to stay in some resort

    located in Johor~ But, come to think I’m in April budget now~:(  Had to cancel ka? Shiranai~~

 

 

What’s Going On?

Second~

 

I’m able to like~~~~doing

 

To stare Massu picture everytime I wake-up~

 

To like..

 

P28-03-11_12.36

Staring~~his face..to think as he is my kareshi~haha

 

 

Q : So, you are not a fangirl of Massu?

 

A : Ha? I’m had none of his Tegomass album or photobook. Just had the single photo and some downloaded song.

     It would be embarrassing to say I’m one of fangirl of Tegomass~ A fangirl with nothing the precious stuff with the idols ka?

     Sore kara, I didn't dare to put-up the word with me. My cowardly thinking I didn’t deserve the fangirl words to the idols~~ :(

 

Lets move on~~

 

What’s Going On?

 

Third~~

 

Espresso Machine & the training~~ Our manager buy a new Espresso Machine for one of the outlet..

 

And a trainer came to train us how to use the machine, how to clean-up, and sort of thing..

 

What most delight me is he going to show us how to do Latte’ Art~~

 

I think he babbling too much on other part of machine training, that the part to do training on Latte’ Art been given a short time~

 

Uh, he just show us how to do swan art, flower art, love art..

P28-03-11_17.13 

 

Huh~~ somehow I managed to come-up with Love Latte’ Art by my own~~ Huu~~

Lets have a look on my very first latte’ art~~

 

P28-03-11_17.12[01]

The latte’ not come up with heart shape very well, with my hand shaking~~ but suteki ne~~

 

Normally, we just do normal latte with foam~~

 

That’s boring~~

 

Haha~ I like this new espresso machine, it produce milk foam very quick compared to the old machine.

But the only thing is, it’s make a long brew coffee~~

That’s why it’s called as espresso machine I think~ Quick for espresso  not for coffee~~

 

 

Fourth, What’s Going On?

 

My house-mate just lost her okane..

It’s very bad ne~

Had lost her ATM card & didn’t realize that..

 

Until the next day, had realize the card gone missing~~called the bank to block the card.

 

Come-up with new ATM card & check the balance~ it come-out with zero amount..

 

So bad, the bank can’t trace the ATM transaction & request her to go to HQ  bank in KL..

 

She can’t sleep for few days~~ Uh. Pity~~ I ask her to go for HQ, but she said with police report & so-long procedure, she just

let it go~~:( :(

 

What’s going on now is quite bad ne~~

 

Uh~~

 

Is it better than nothing going on?

 

Tomorrow is my OFF~~ And I don’t know what’s going on tomorrow ~~

 

 

 

Ittekimasu^^

3 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

HA HA HA

Interview session with yourself ka?

:p

Or is this your answer to all my previous question?


Ah, you print those Massu picture ne?

( o __ o )/


Only one?



Fuu..

Ii na. ii naa~~!

You made latte art!

But why only heart shape latte picture,

i want see the rest of latte pictures..

Don't have?

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

Konnichiwa~~

( ^ _ ^ )//

Q & A session for me lor~

I'm talking to myself then..

The truth is, my housemate have no idea that I'm resigning~~

Huhu~~


Only one picture~~ Kawai deshou ne~~


Only flower art & double heart picture I had.. the swan I didnt take the picture~~


It is fun ne~~to make it^^

Feel like a barista~

ジユリアナ said...

Fun?

Sort of ne..

Unn.. although previously i did found it amusing and eager to learn to do latte art too..

But somehow, now, I lost interest.. :p



So if you like it so much, then do you ever consider yourself having a barista career?


Fuu fu..doshiyou ka na? :)