Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Composing~

 

70589

I’m right now, composing another,

Resignation letter…

For somebody, who’s getting enough patience of hectic work life..

Uh~

 

It’s seem more stressful life in Hotel industry work environment~

 

Ima wa, I just digest what’s does really meant by “hectic” hotel life.

 

It’s make me thinking of the reason,why I’m venturing into this hospitality studies? 70589

I’m not regretting any of it really. It’s maybe, do me, some great favor in my life. That.. I’m learning, something precious in my life.

Courage. Relationship. Reality. Dream. Hope.

 

 

Nowadays, I’m quite emotional. :)

Because of my current status now maybe?

 

That, I got plenty time to think..

 

Haha.

 

 

It’s different, a life of a student & a NEET ne. Wakatta~

 

Haven’t go back since last Chinese New Year.

Maybe I should go back, on my Otanjoubi Day ne~~

 

Wonder, if I got any gift from my parents then. If, they still remember deshou?

 

Till, these day, from last CNY, never heard each other..

 

 

..

or texting..

 

Okaasan, Otoochan.

 

 

Aitai~

 

 

:)

 

 

 

 

 

70589

Ja. :)

2 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

uh?


whose resigning?


your housemate ka?

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

yep.

Chef Baker is resigning~


..


So bad ne.