Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Interview~

Today.

I’ll be attending an Interview Session.

Or I supposed to attend by today, Monday.

My first interview since my NEET period starts.

 

Dou suru no?

Um.

….

..

..

Ano,

How,

If I didn’t get through this interview?

Uh.

Shinpai ii ne~ I feel worried.

How?

In future, if I even can’t feed myself..

Then, Uh..I’ll be skinny~

Too bad..

 

But,

I still have to fight-over it ne~

Ganbatte ne Hun-chan!!

 

Actually, today I’m slightly sad over a foolish “admiration”..

It is, the kimochi end here.. at last.

Hope, I’m doing well tomorrow~

 

And forget all those..

Subete wo wasurettai~

Keep myself alive & smiling..

 

Put my strength for tomorrow Interview~

Hait~ Ganbatte.Do your best. Best of luck then.

 

Be alive.

 

^^

Hait.Hun desu. 

4 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

Oh.


So you going to the interview today ne.. .


How is it?


Daijoubu ka?

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

Um.

It's just agency interview.

Still have to wait for company interview..

Shiranai~~

ジユリアナ said...

Ohoo~~!

There's nothing to worried about interview with agency..


What agency ne?

Maybe I heard of it before.

( ^ w ^ ")?



So they had scheduled you for another interview with company ne?


This week ka?

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

Agensi Pekerjaan My Job Sdn Bhd


Basically, the company only help us to apply job from the company..

After passed the assessment given..


The agency, said the second week of May the company will call for interview..


It's quite late ne..

By the way, the company located at Cyberjaya..

I don't know if had problem w transport later..


May be I got no hope on this job ne~

..


.