Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

JPN MyKad~

From the past 10 years ago..

 

When I had received my first Identification Card..

 

Never had chance go change it..

So, the card condition is very poor right now..

 

Sometime the card goes into washing machine without me realise it~

:D

Haha.

Luckly, they still can read the card cip..

& Since, I got nothing to do now~

 

Time to change it to a new one ne~

Somebody, said to  me that there’s one JPN counter at Kota Damansara.

And of course another one at Putrajaya~

 

I’m been thinking where to go?

Putrajaya or nearby counter at Kota Damansara..

 

Want to safe budget, but I also want to go to Putrajaya~

^^

If I go there, only heading to the JPN building..& head back to One Utama once I’m done with the card things?

Or should I go visit Alamanda Shopping Centre?

Do some window shopping there?

;)

Or Cruise the Putrajaya Lake, under the hot sunrise?

Or go to Botanical Park?

Wetland Park? Equestrian Park?

But, alone in the park then, what I’m doing there? Show my skill as a photographer?

 

:)

Haha.

It’s make me laugh, basically I don’t know what to do in a park?

No interest with it also..

 

:)

Maybe, 10 years after, I would love hanging around a park..

With my childrens~

& Family~

 

 

Haha..

Tsumaranai~

 

At last, I choose to go to JPN Putrajaya~

 

bus seat

Ride U43 from One Utama, this bus really comfortable ne..

The seat enable me to sleep comfortably.. Even, when heading back to One Utama I’m also sleeping~

Nemuru~ ZZzzz

Arrived at Putrajaya Sentral, ride Nadi Putra bus, which just costs bout..

P22-04-11_10.48

RM0.50

Just wish if any other bus cost like this around PJ~

^^

P22-04-11_10.20 I think, the bus from Putrajaya Sentral to the main places there is quite easy to get..

:D

 

I’m glad to arrive here very in a short time only~

 

P22-04-11_09.57

Putrajaya~on my view is complicated with it’s Presint ~

It can make me lost there~

Or I’m such a Baka~ can’t understand the place well..

 

By the way, the place look too wide~ wide , big building & lots of trees planted around, the way look like highway with no traffic jam,

 

 

It’s feel refreshing, refresh my eyes..

Somehow,

:D

Haha. It’s feel weird, walking there, as if I’m walking in a silent city~compared to kl..

Maybe, it was office hour, so nobody around..

 

 

P22-04-11_10.14

Once, I came, take the queue number, five minutes later I’m been called-up to the counter~

I thought, it can be done within a few hour only~

But, really it can’t..

Tomorrow is Saturday~ The person in charge said I can call the centre to enquire if it’s already done~

 

If lucky, tomorrow I can pick-up my card.

Kinchou shita~ how am I look ~ new photo taken :)

 

10 years ago, my hair as short as a boy hair~

Now, it grew too long & hard to manage.

 

Haha.

Tsumaranai~

 

Feel bored ne~

 

 

Bye~ bye

 

^^

5 comments:

ジユリアナ said...

Waa~~

U go to putrajaya?!

So excited to change IC ne..

Want to show new look on IC when applying job ne?

Hoo hoo~~ ( ^ w ^ )V


Uh. U straightly go home after finish ur business at JPN ka?

Dont go sightseeing around Putrajaya?


( ^ w ^ ")/

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

I'm feel bored.

That's I'm there really.

By the way, I'm not really go sight seeing..

It would cost me ^^"

& the weather is atsui also.


So, I just go back to OU & the Shopping Mall there~


^^

はる said...

ne...dont waste time go to JPN la...u can do it on9 je....
eh2,need to pay denda ke??since we late renew the IC....

♪ myehunn ♪ said...

Kiki~

But, I'm so free..

Dunno, wat to do at home exactly..

I think I should wandering around looking for fresh air..

( ^__^ )//

That's why I'm there..

Huhu~

Have you been there b4 this?

U alrdi change urs right?

I pay MYR 10..
Maybe its a fee.. for a new one?

^^

はる said...

hv been where???
un,not yet change it..i've no time...:p