Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

♪ Again, again and again A new Blog Layout ♪

Ah..

It’s Again, and again A new layout..

Not only Julyachann ne already lost count to how many times I change my blog layout.. I’m also..Fuhh! I’m been searching for the matching color of pink-grey blog templates or some sort of that. Demo..I find nothing like..Uhmm, nothing like I want it to be.. At last with slow connection of Internet, I did mess-up my blog layout before I’m finally decide to choose this templates.

Before I choose and started work on this templates & all, my blog look like a war-field or something like that because I’m tried to keep the widget and the templates uploaded to my blog kind of…       Uh, what to say? Uhm..not suits the widget & make the blog look terrible..Don’t know how to explain either…Gomen.

Ano,

I’m kind of have no resources to post..Hahaha~ Dakara…It’s I’m keep changing the layout..And some more I feel bored each time I’m getting online..

Ah.

Actually the for this few days I only open my blog for Invited Blog Readers only.. The invited readers is only me..Obviously. Its my blog look not comfortable to have anyone to drop by anyway.. Dakara..It’s can’t be visited…

It’s really rise-up my blood pressure the period I’m working on new templates..There is so many obstacles to that. First, the internet was so slow, second : my Laptop charger can not be  connected,  and I can’t watch the Slave Hunter..(currently, I crave to watch this K-Drama & it’s really make me feel annoying that getting my mood gloomy )

The new blog templates is very simple. I also have no idea why I pick-up this templates.

Anyway..

I only write until here..

Ja!

No comments: