Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

♪ The Flash Back~ ♪

DSC03238

Flashing back the memory  of the Campus-Life..

I was so even desperately then to leave the student life of books, exams, tutorials class, assignment,Carry-Marks and definitely Cafe Meals.

But, now I’m had a bit kind of the feeling of miss~ the-Life-of-a-Student..Uh~ I knew I’m not into the Student Life in a quite a period in future perhaps. I’m already had a decision with me.

There was so much things I’m had go through start from First Semester. From struggling with my personal matters, trying to adapt the new environments & friends,and been taking effort to collect the strength and stand on.

Staying at Kapas College from the start of semester, with so many memories of Daisuki, Kirai, Kimochi, Mabushi and even Sabishi. Kira-chan ne, you had to stay with me in quite long period desu ne? In this period we had also a little fight, laugh, some gossip of our crazy crush,dreams ( as I’m always intrudes into your dream..gomen ne ),taking meal together and do some other things..

I’m been rarely care where is our tutorials class would be and just dumbly follow you remember?Ah..there is also when you busy with revision for exam, while I’m busy with snoring on the pillow. Talking until midnight. Wake-up late. Gossiping our senior roomates. Go together to toilets when it’s midnight. Hide & lock in the rooms when its time for College Activities. Admiring for the same lecturers..Haha~ And peoples talking about us having the same kind of faces..About me that so careless and put my things/goods everywhere..and me eating too much, keeping on munching although wishing to diet. About me lost THE ACER & had no expression over it. The Emergency Fire Practical Safety~ the night we heard some “bom”..that was so freaking..About you so worrying bout my bus ticket..The memory of you be the bugs killer, frantically urge the kitten to get-out scene..You & your shujin ( Hisashi I believed ) obsessed..

It’s in memory now ~ And I’m just flash it back..

Hearing all the fuss between Ain-chan & her siblings. Fighting-or-no-Fighting between Zana-san & Liza-san. Kak Tieah with her feeling/emotion. Julya-chan who’s busy with Library-some-sort-of that. Atie with her so many friends & the non-stop phone grabs. Celebrating Ontajobi Umedetou together, Fasting? Sahur? or Open Fasting?, Maggie-Tabeyo! Wandering the Night Market & have nothing in craves item to eat. The increase Bus Fare to Bandar. The heavy rain and very-atsui-wheater. Me & Julya who’s crazily stay-up all night until morning, the  revision for exam at Library & even Stadium , gulping the mango-juice in cans, Nodame & J-pop craziness, excited for free meals, Red Crescent absence & a little cheat. All of us busy Chasing for Merit Point..

Uh..It’s over now. (I should sighed for a relieve now)

But  I’m just kind of missing it… (Do not take this as I want to turn back to time, as what Ain-chan was. I’m just want to feel that it is not a waste of the three years & trying to collect the memory all I can maybe….. )

Currently I’m opened the Mini Transcript of Diploma in Hotel Management Studies. I had started with Dean List result, down to lower GPA, lower and lower until I’m ended Practical Training,  It’s keeping getting down..and lower. It’s obviously that I had lost my passion on studying…

Until I am getting a passion for Studies then..I’ll be hunting for degree. But not in this period..

End of review of Flash Back ~

Fuu~ or Fuh~ Kimochi with this flash back ~

 cz10  VS cz15

…………………..

……………….

The Flash-on the Student-no-Sekai~

Sayonara~

No comments: