Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

♪Zutto~will be there ♪

Uhu..

Zutto~ will be there to the Rabu~Rabu things..Liking without any reason maybe.

Uhm..I’m seldomly post my fangirlism over my SugarBun desou yo~

I’m even not really updated with the journal of his career, uh..or follow the recent news & album release ne~ I knew it.Yeah. Not even like Kira-chan or Julya-chan or even like Ain-chan..Who’s giggle Gyaa Gyaa over their Idols~

Myehunn can never stick to one Idol really~ Huh..

But, honto desu yo~ I’m will stick to Massu this entire period..I’ll convinced myself. I want to be like Nodame who’s really admiring Chiaki Senpai~

All about I can feel about Massu is he..Uhm..He really a Kind of OTOKOMAE person..^0^

Massu is more than IKEMAN ! Kakoi~

Uh. I wish I can met he even once in my life.

Miso Soup & Kiss Kaerimachi Song is very delicate to my ear..How to say? Uhm..the voice of Massu is so Kakoi..Tegoshi is also good but I love Massu for even more~


Here is some  Trivia about Massu that I’m copy straight from internet ( ^.^)//


♦ Masuda is obsessed with cleanliness. (Me? Not-so obsessed with hygiene )
♦ Massu is very careful with money. (I’m been Careless with Okane..)
♦ Masuda sometimes teaches the other NewS members to dance.
♦ Masuda's favorite color is orange. ( My favorite color recently was PinkGrey )
♦ Masuda likes pigs. ( Uhu..I hate pigs )
♦ Masuda has perfect eye vision.
♦ Masuda loves to eat and can cook. He learned from his sister.(I Barely cook well but love to eat)
♦ Masuda loves girls with pretty eyes. ( I want to have pretty eyes )
♦ Masuda is scared of dogs because he once got bitten when he was younger.
♦ Masuda is very sweet to his friends.
♦ Masuda used to take piano when he was younger but he quit after 2 years.
♦ Masuda has lots of muscle. His arms are like steel. ( Woah!)
♦ Masuda took care of Yuya Tegoshi when they were in Sweden. He sees Tegoshi as his brother.
♦ Masuda sometimes wear nail polish on his fingers.
♦ Masuda is scared of bugs.
♦ Masuda is talented in sports. (I’m pretty weak of sport-sport things)
♦ Masuda was in the soccer club for six years during elementary school, and was in the   basketball club during middle school.
♦ Masuda's favorite food is gyoza. This is something all the NewS members know.
♦ Masuda is very passive in love, the type of person who can't confess himself. If possible he'd like the girl to confess. He's also bad at asking for e-mail or phone numbers. (I’ll confess to you~)
♦ Masuda is skilled at rollerblade BMX.
♦ Masuda dream is to be a "big star". ( Me~want to be the precious Star for him~Huu)
♦ Masuda really respects Takizawa Hideaki (Takki & Tsubasa) and Kimura Takuya (SMAP).

I’ll like Massu the way I am. Hardly support him for his career though. I’m been talking like he was my shujin desou ne~ LOL

Actually, as usual I’m kind of have no sources to posting..Dakara I’m into revealing my kind feeling of crazy words and promising into it~ Kimochi..

Uh..

LOL

massu-Ai

Mye’s no Shujin? ( LOL )

~AI~

AishiTerru YO

No comments: