Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

♪The train, Foods and Disappointments ♪

KIMCHI
KiMcHI..
kimchi
I’m been craving to eat Kimchi..Well, by the single watch to it..several several days ago, I’m really into it. Uh. Waiting for a week to have a chance for the Kimchi that won my appetite. Go Kimchi! Go Kimchi! Yaa..Kimchi! I’m even didn’t taken any dinner or let other food slip into my stomach before for the precious Kimchi.
Ah.
Actually, before  I’m been into this Kimchi and all. I’m been YM to Julya, text to her about I’m wanting to go somewhere and somewhere which I’m not sure. Uhm, actually I give her some option to deal with. About I’m wanting to visit PC Fair at Mid Valley, Food Republic at Pavillion and to my limited budget I wanted to reach Bukit Tinggi or what I mean is Colmar Tropicale Resort. After all the discussion, with the little okane..Uh, I wish, really wish there would be chance for me to reach Colmar Tropicale Resort. Uh..
I know it’s quite impossible now, to reach the resort..Yeah. I understood.
She then asked me, “Is there something you want  to buy at PC Fair?”
Uhm..there something that I really want now..but for sure this poor Myehunn can’t afford it. Forget it then..
Food Republic ? “What you want to do there ?” I once have red that was so many types of foods there..Huuu, that’s really impress me.
“Umm. OISHI desu yo!” I love to express the statement to myself.
Oishii desu
Then, “What I would like to have?”
Yaa..GO KIMCHI. KIMCHI! KIMCHI!
Goggling..and then Julya link me one of the restaurant web address. Its Seoul Garden that making feel me desperate to go for it. Hahaha. The webside itself make me furious. Its very attractive to me as I can have the “enormous” food. ENORMOUS which mean more than a lot I think. Yup. That’s I want! Eat-All-I-Can. Woah! Sugoi. And the Kimchi too.
But it’s located at One Utama, which a bit far from where I stayed now. Take me almost three hour to get there. But I’m already thrilled by my-desperate-temptation by the way. First, to reach there I have to take bus to KTM, ride KTM to KL Central and take U82 to One U.
It’s seem easier to me. But I really hate to wait.But, having me to wait for bus is still acceptable for me.
But KTM is really irritating sometime. After the long wait with the numerous of passengers crowding,trying to place yourself into the crowded KTM and suddenly in half way of journey, you will have to change train because of “maintenance problem”. Hurried under rains weather to the next KTM and still pushing yourself to get a place to stand inside the crowded train and then what more irritating, the train is still not moving. I’m very sorry for complaining all this about KTM. I’m not clear enough about your problem and system. Hope that you will improve your service. I believe your service will get better than this. At least I hope so, because I need it as I’m obviously doesn't have any driving license and just can lean on public transport to move or fly anywhere.  I really appreciate your effort to provide Ladies Coach. Thank you for the effort at least.
Ladies Coach
Uh.
Then, leave it then. I’m already at One U now. Ah..Where is Julya ? Uh, this poor me only can use public phone to contact her. I’m not sure where I’m now or more precisely at which wing am I now? This is my second visit to One U. I stood at Jusco ground floor or Cold Storage? Uh. Making Julya get a fuss over me as I said that clueless word ( Jusco at Cold Storage ).
Ah. When I was waiting for Julya, in front of the public phone then. I read some word of “DeliFrance”. Uh. Just heard somewhere I think. Ah. Come to think it’s Ain-chan work place at Sg Wang. Oh. Uhm. The tart there is really yummy looking. Minna-san go check this DeliFrance store if you craving for tarts or any pastries item. Yaaa!
Ah. I saw Julya by now. She looking there and here to spot where I am. “Oit! Hey!” Its greeting from me which is not really proper. Haha. She reached me now with the shyly smile. Haha. Then, asking her where is the Seoul Garden was. Uh. With the help of the touch-screen directory, it’s just situated at same wing at LG.
Ikimasu the journey to Seoul Garden for my craving Kimchi. Go Go..Yoah Woaa!
Reach at LG floor now..Where is the restaurant? After a walk and a more walk. Julya point me to something. “Weh, Isn’t this is the Seoul Garden?” I saw some pictures of grilled steak on a wall instead of a restaurant with a door or tables. Heh? Come nearer and I heard some machine sound and obviously its under maintenance and going to open soon.
Really disappointing.. no word to heal my temptation. It’s gone. My stomach already making so many sound. I guess it was Chopin inside. I’m not taking any dinner last night and no breakfast also this morning.  Having some Onigiri and Curry Puff to slow down the Chopin.
I still want Kimchi despite of all the disappointment. Heading to Food Court. After all, it’s still food court which we have always been. For the sake of okane, maybe.
Uh..
Where is Kimchi, that I’m been craving about.
Uhm. Found a stall there sells Korean Foods. But still, wandering inside with Julya looking for best and better price meals to grab. At last, its Kimchi Ramen set which served with tea, Seaweed soup, and Kimchi.
Uh. Come to taste the Kimchi Ramen. How to say…Uh. I thought it was a Malaysian Maggie not a Korean Ramen or some sort of that. The Kimchi doesn’t look very appetizing and not really gives some yummy taste. At last, I not able to describe “Oishi desu!”. What a waste really to spent my little budget on the ramen. Aaaak…
I have no idea what the name of meal Julya took..Its look like a Fried Rice with a fried eggs which she complaint that it was oishi ja nai and would rather ate sushi. Its already come to regret to both of us. Wasting the food….what a sin.
By now it’s already 1.30pm. I’m planing to leave at 4.00pm. Still got time to waste around..Huhu
Then, after wandering floor to floor inside the 1U, stop at Jusco to buy a bag ( to keep cloths ) that look like I’m planning to move-out.
Went to Daisho and grab a transparent-white-polka-dots umbrella. Oh, Julya no okaasan was there working. Oh. Ganbatte ne!
Then grab my Garnier face-wash and trying the 3-minutes massage ( It’s look like Ogawa Machine ). Its quite comfortable to have that machine to give a massage to you.
While we’re at washroom and standing in front of mirror, I am just taller than Julya was. ( Maybe I’m a bit taller than she was ) She seem not really satisfied with the fact and use the Weight & Tall-Teller-Machine ( It’s the name I thought is suitable to the machine. ) Huu..I’m really 2 inch more taller and sadly more weighed than she…Huuu..
It’s time for Diet now..Maybe, a Lollipop is a good companion now..
enakei 1

At 4.00pm I take my bus…bade a good bye to Julya as she heading to the curve from 1U by her own foot. Uh. She is really sugoi…Julya..YaaaAaak!
Reached at KL Central, staring at Genting Highland Bus. Ah. I just want to ride it. Crazy me.
Top-pup my Touch & Go card, do some withdrawal..check my account balance which is really under unsatisfying level now..
Drink some Marigold Chocolates and ride the overload KTM to my home..Then still have to ride bus to Kajang bus station from KTM and change bus to finally set my foot to walk home…
My journey to get a tempted Kimchi finally ended here and I’m no longer have a passion for more Kimchi now perhaps…
Ima..
Its ended here..the boring all-day shopping..and Kimchi…
Ja
Arigato for reading this post which is really disappointing..
Domo~
P/s : No Foods Pictures as my mobile was away from me.
kurosuk
 I’m been into this Makkuro Plushies also..even I’m had never found it..Aak


No comments: