Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

♪ Kibou no Kakera ~ ♪

Uhu~

Kibou~ on the land  where the sun rises. Nihon desou yo? Nope..Uh, I hope it was, Nihon desou.

Ima, I’m really hope that everything will be fine. For these few days, I’m been worried ne~

Uh, at  the thought of mine. I’m a person of pessimistic and the current thought of mine on negative things. I want to wipe-out all the negative thinking and led to a new sekai.  I may will move out in nearer period. Uh, honestly I’m worried..

Shinpai Shinaide~

Mye-Chan Ganbarre !

I always tell myself..

Ganbarimasu!

Ganbatte~

Honestly I didn’t tell anybody in my family yet that I’m moving-out~

Yup. Not yet..

But I’m really sure nobody will object my decision..

A decision to stay with hoteliers. Yup, as Julya-chan mentioned in her blog. The house owner is a hotelier their selves. They seem nice on the base.. It’s I’m been worried bout. 

~Daijobou desu~

I also told myself so many-many time already.

They also offered me to do part time at their hotels. Maybe in future, I am also a hotelier ? In spite of my complaint about the “no-use” of diploma & the three years waste..

I also can’t led the way I am now also~

It’s really a ‘Kibou’ I want there~

I’m not able to describe the mean of ‘Kibou’ in my perception now..

But I’m not into Akuma in future, at least that was my ‘Kibou’ now, tomorrow & always. I want to be free of ‘Akuma’.

Yaaa~

Ganbarimasu!

It’s still a ‘worries’ deep inside me~

Although those abundance of supports words from myself~  

Yep..

I can do it!

Uh..

Kibou no Kakera~

Be-happy~

+++++++++++++++++++++++~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~++++++++++++++++++++

Bai~Bai..

I feel like Maruko-chan tad a bye to Tama-chan when say Bye Bye to Julya-chan that days..Hahaha~

Uhu..

Mada~mada..

th_6

No comments: