Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

♪ A so Ordinary Life~ Ganbarimasu! ♪

onigiri_big_eyes

A so ordinary life..

( +. + )//

Take care over the business,Listen Ai no Uta by Tegomass,Doing Baka~Baka Thing’s, read novels by Danielle Steel a hundred time I can, skip my asa-gohan everyday as I wake-up late, take effort to leave the laziness, and yet hope that I’ll employed to a better jobs~

I should really treasure it really desou ne..

The every hours, minutes, every seconds and even every breaths I took, it’s has greatest values that can’t be bought anywhere by whoever's ~

I just realize that. The so ordinary life of mine is also precious ~

The alive Myehunn is able to see, walk, talk, think, laugh & even be able to complaint about the “boredom” ~ It’s I should really express my deepest gratitude to Kamesama~

cz50

Kamesama ~ Honto ni, Domo Arigato ~

I guess I am a better blogger nowadays, I’m quite frequent with my post recently~ It’s starts when Julya-chan, says ( I just want to read a new post from you more frequently ) in her post of Hiatus… I’m not sure when I fall in love as a blogger really~ Ima, I’m really likes my blogs.. Although it’s only the Baka~Baka things only I could insert in my blog stories and with my hilarious English-grammar... I still love it~

onigiri_kawaii

Uhuu~

My mood easily change so many times in just one day..

Yesterday, I’m even get mad on some of kids here as they keeping on exaggerating for free snacks even I already said I can’t help them do it~ As they always coming to me for free snacks..Yup, now I even sell junks food & snacks besides than bananas. The work hours is compatible somehow as I’m just too lazy~ \\ ( ^ ^ ) mean that it’s opened when I want to open it~ The laziness of mine or have no passion really over the business~ I’m know that it is really a fault of mine but I can’t keep my passion on it any more~

I came with my posting today as I just finish watch “Yuuki” for the third time already. As Yuuki spirit to live his life though of the incurable diseases is really touching~ The main actor of “Yuuki” movie is Kamenashi Kazuya whom Julya always kyaa~kyaa over and there’s also the cool Hama-kun played by Oguri Shun which I still had my crush on while watching this movie..Demo the prior is still Taka-kun ne~

Yuuki the movie~which I already had watch over & over~

But it still unbearable touching and I try to avoid tears of course~

onigiri_crying

Soon after I finished the movie-watch & Yuuki had die after battling with the unknown diseases named “Large Bones Dissolve” and still smiles & encouraging peoples until the last breaths he has~ It was totaly too sad~ as the movie itself is adapted from real cases.

Dakara, Minna~san..make sure to treasure upmost the time we had.

No matter in what condition we are about ~

onigiri_dance

~ Gakusei ( Like Kiki-chan..)

~ Employee with no compatible work hours ( Uhuu~ it’s me )

~ A NEET ( Minna-san with NEET title like Julya-chan )

~ A server ( Uhm..like Ain-chan )

~ A housewife

~ A bachelor

~ A Sacho

~ and even a patients..

MINNA-san Ganbarimesu! Treasure the life to up-most ~

Ganbarimasu ne Minna-san to Ordinary or even Super Ordinary Sekai!

Sore-kara..

Ja~

onigiri_cheerleader

No comments: