Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

♪ It’s so endless here~ ♪

It’s so endless here ~

The endless ~ Boredom

I’m not into business really now ~

I’m really lazy to give a help ~

I just so knew if one’s really want to establish a business..

~A PASSION must be there~

Must have the passion to grew-up the business~

The passion to overcome problem~

The passion to challenge yourself~

The passion to make a strategy~

The passion to earn profit ~

Ima, I’m just lost the passion~

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Twelve days more..

For my fellows friends to further their degree ~

Hereby, I’m officially want to congratulate Kiki-chan who got admitted into Degree..

Lucky of Kiki-chan though, who’s get selected for the degree, compared to some other friends..

Kiki-chan be grateful ne and make sure to treasure it upmost ne …

I’ll support you here~

Kiki-chan, Ganbarimasu on your Degree Benkyo!

~Ja

 

 

No comments: